trading system i have developed

Discussion in 'Trading' started by diversions, Aug 14, 2017.

1. 1

It might be because a short has infinite risk vs a long i don't know but the system is better

And should really be employed a a buy only system for the futures market on the finviz page.

They did a good job of including the most tradable contracts.

I mentioned the 3 to risk reward ratio in a particular context. It is probably not the best way to capitalize on the system however it is ideal for a stress test.

My deal is as follows. Money is placed in a account in escrow. I teach you the system

You are given a reasonable amount of time for testing. I am saying that with the outlined parameters -the 3 to 1 ratio with 1 being the distance between entry and the low and the markets we mentioned - the strategy will NEVER have 2 loses in a row if the strategy is being executed on all markets efficiently.

If you find an instance of 2 consecutive loses either in the future or the past. you owe me nothing if within a reasonable amount of time you are unable to do so the payment should be released

#21     Aug 14, 2017
  2. Overnight

Overnight

There's something else wonky about this, aside from the $0 starting balance...

On the left screen with the stats, the stat range is from 02/01/2016 to today.

On the right screen with the graph, the stat range is 09/01/2016 to today.

But the actual equity curve line lists a range of 03/07/2017 to 06/27/2017.

Sincerely yours,
    Thoroughly confused.

#22     Aug 14, 2017
    JackRab and comagnum like this.
  3. motif

motif

Do you think this system would work trading the rollercoaster (crude)? I have my doubts.

#23     Aug 14, 2017
  4. minmike

minmike

I would not sign up for that equity curve if you were paying me!

#24     Aug 14, 2017
    comagnum and lawrence-lugar like this.
  5. Jack1960

Jack1960

Ok, how much money are you asking for?

#25     Aug 14, 2017
  6. i don't intend to discuss anything publicly

#26     Aug 14, 2017
  7. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

Here is an alternate solution. Since you have trade station, there is a forum here for programming. You may want to learn Easy Language and ask for help learning the coding aspect. Then you will get paid according to the viability of the system. If it works out you have $$$ and a new hobby.

#27     Aug 14, 2017
  8. comagnum

comagnum

Every beach boardwalk arcade should have a back-testing machine, it is good for some laughs. They could call the machine 'Captain Hindsight'.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    #28     Aug 14, 2017
  9. themickey

themickey

So you have a system you created, showing very healthy sim profits, only ever sim traded, never physically traded and you wish to sell to a stranger?
    In other words, designed a perpetual motion money making machine for someone on ET?
    There'll be some noobs around here to take the offer I reckon.

#29     Aug 15, 2017
  10. I've been authorized to act as a sales representative on behalf of Mr. Diversions.

The price is negotiable. How much are you willing to pay? In addition to the system profiled, we also have a less profitable one, which is currently on sale at a 25% discount. You also get a free toaster with each purchase, as well as our complimentary "Definitive Guide to Profitable Paper Trading".

But wait, there is more. Mention the word "ET" when you call, and we'll also send you the "How to be an ET sponsor without paying the sponsorship fees" brochure. Just pay for shipping and handling.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    #30     Aug 15, 2017