trading system i have developed

Discussion in 'Trading' started by diversions, Aug 14, 2017.

1. this offer is exclusive to those who have learned that truth is stranger then fiction

i don't know how to program but i created a trading system through diligent daily market research. Day after day of hours of screen time for about 12 years. the system works remarkably well. the jpeg is some sim trading i did which is not evidence but rather a good indicator.
    in my own experience i have never seen it go wrong-of course that requires definition- 2 times in a row.
    i want to sell it but only to an experienced programmer. because i ultimately want to sell it as a program.
    you can keep the money in escrow and you will not pay if , after you are taught the method, you are able to find through live trading OR back testing 2 consecutive
    loses in the futures market provided the loses are 6 hours apart. the markets in play are all the futures markets you get on the finviz page. please don't respond unless you can easily prove you are the person i am looking for.

2. Metamega

Metamega

Usually when it seems to good to be true I re evaluate my code and theirs usually something obvious like a look ahead bias.

3. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

If the EliteTraders platform were a large canvas bag, and your program were a prize-winning hog, you'd still be asking for someone to buy a pig-in-a-poke. And, just to fill you in, it' jus' ain't wise, to buy a pig-in-a-poke.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_in_a_poke
    So....

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  4. trading system i have developed" -- That sentence is akin to watching someone turn water into wine, o_O right before your eyes,

The words 'trading' and 'system' in the same sentence sounds so fake and gimmicky,

The markets are unique as DNA and personalities;
    Systems are inevitably prone to stepping on land mines that are the marketplace,

When I think of trading systems....I think of LTCM of the mid/late 90's blowing up, or imploding,

But I hope it works out for you -- and you report back here about all of the money you have made,

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    maxxDovakin likes this.
  5. I stopped believing in Holy Grails after the first 4 Crusades.

maxxDovakin likes this.
  6. these are forward tested results achieved in sim trading via a approximation of the strategy

7. these are forward tested results achieved in sim trading via a approximation of the strategy

8. motif

motif

If you "have no programming skills," how did you back test your system?

SteveH likes this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Sorry. You lost me on the chart that shows you started at $0 equity. Not sure where I'd find a broker that would allow me to trade with a $0 balance.

lovethetrade likes this.
  10. it is a trade station read out of my sim account. if i knew you are serious i can give you the password so you can very what i am saying

#10     Aug 14, 2017