Trading sucks, dont waste your time

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Jun 12, 2007.

1. You again?

#21     Jun 12, 2007
  2. Mvic

Mvic

Based on your posts I advised you that this was your best course of action several months ago. You do not have the emotional traits that make for a good trader and you have no patience. I susp[ect that your money management was non existent and your edge slim if any. I am pleased that you have finally come to your senses and hope it didn't cost you too much. Good luck in your future endeavors, perhaps your experience trading will have taught you not to be quite so cavalier about what it take to succeed in any sphere.

#22     Jun 12, 2007
  3. My buy and hold works because I stick with the game plan. When the indexes sells off I hold on and then buy the dip if I have the funds. And you buy quality stocks like AAPL and GOOG and CHAP which beat the market and have a tendency to go up.

Thats how it works.

Much better than Cramer (but that isnt saying much)

#23     Jun 12, 2007
  4. Trading is one of the hardest ways to make an easy buck. Like professional athletes or actors, many want it, some survive, but few become superstars.

Coach: Best wishes trading FOREX (I've followed your trades--a real asset to the site) Forex is the trading equivalent of playing poker with Doyle and the other megastars. If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere.

#24     Jun 12, 2007
  5. What a joke, just a minute ago we were almost green, now the dow is down almost 100, oh I know its so great all the big swings, have at it boys, I am going to earn 5.30% until Larry Kudlow says sell. Then I will buy some high quality companies paying dividends.

Man I feel like a ton of bricks has been lifted off me.

Ciao!

#25     Jun 12, 2007
  6. Good luck bro. You'd be smarter to work a decent job and make decent money than make twice that killing yourself with stress. You made a good decision.

Cheers.

#26     Jun 12, 2007
  7. Forex tends to trend better than indexes too. It is not easy of course but I like the way it trends versus the indexes.

#27     Jun 12, 2007
  8. are you serious?...what happened to "buy the dips"...seriously!!

#28     Jun 12, 2007
  9. qll

qll

what do you trade? how often? what is your style?
    are you with IB or a prop shop?

i am currently turing my $100k into $1M. mainly investing in low volume, low priced, undervalued stocks.

so far, 1.5 years. from 100k to 412k. then i added another 150k money.

#29     Jun 12, 2007
  10. He can do what he wants. Over trading is a good way to lose money. The markets are designed to scare stupid people into selling to smart buyers by creating VOLATILITY.

#30     Jun 12, 2007