Trading Styles for ES

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by VisionTrader, Jun 27, 2003.

1. OH BETTER CLEAR THIS THRU NITRO FIRST :eek:

#51     Jun 28, 2003
  2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Vision Trader....
    My husband is very successful at the system you describe. He takes a look at the overnight trading direction on ES and picks a postion to be held until lunchtime. He is right far more often than he is wrong.
    Another one is to take the direction of the first 3 trades on a 13 minute chart. If they are lower than the open go short, higher than the open go long. The exit is discretionary. This gets you in a little later than Bob's system, but at least you have comfirmation of the trend.:)

#52     Jun 28, 2003
  3. PLEEEEEEASE... I CANTS TAKE NO MORE (IN WORDS OF POPEYE) :p

WOW SO YOU & BOBBIE BOTH HAVE THE GRAIL.. JUS DIFF GRAILS RIGHT?? LMAO!! :p

I DID NOT KNOW THAT... (JOHNNY CARSON)

#53     Jun 28, 2003
    #54     Jun 28, 2003
  5. Thanks. I appreciate it.

#55     Jun 28, 2003
  6. HERES MINE, VISION..

I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO USE IT AS YOU WILL!!!

BUY LOW, SELL HIGH.

OR!!

SELL HIGH & BUY LOW!

OH YEAH...
    NICE EH..

I KNEW YOU'D LIKE IT!
    YOU ARE VERY WELCOME! :p

#56     Jun 28, 2003
  7. Does he buy/sell at the open in the same direction of the overnight? or does he wait to get a dip/rise for a better entry?...... since you are sharing so much.

I assume the overnight is defined as 15:45cst-8:30cst the following calender day.

What time is lunch time in cst, est or pst for him? 12:00est?

Michael B.

#57     Jun 28, 2003
  8. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Yes it is in the same direction as the overnight trade most of the time. Lunchtime is around 11:30est to look for an exit, but sometimes he holds them the entire day if the trend is intact on the 13 minute chart. He just rides out the dip if there is one in the morning. He is pretty fearless that way.

#58     Jun 28, 2003
  9. GREAT CATHY HOW COME YOU DONT USE THIS "VERY SUCCESSFUL" METHOD TOO? I MEAN IF ITS "VERY SUCCESSFUL", WHY NOT?? "VERY SUCCESSFUL" SOUNDS GREAT TO ME. "VERY SUCCESSFUL" CAN MAKE YOU BOTH A LOT OF MONEY.. THINK ABOUT IT .. BOB'S MONEY TIMES 2 :)

#59     Jun 28, 2003
  10. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Dear Mr. Pussy,
    But he does use it everyday. What do you think we live on? :D :D

#60     Jun 28, 2003