Trading Styles for ES

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by VisionTrader, Jun 27, 2003.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

What more do you want to know?

#41     Jun 28, 2003
  2. Thanks. I knew my theory on people was right. Thanks for sharing this.

#42     Jun 28, 2003
  3. Thanks. I'll look this over.

#43     Jun 28, 2003
  4. Here is the first post of the thread

I am interested in finding out how others trade the S&P emini futures. I trade a system that targets 2 point moves most of the time. I guess I am a scalper, not really sure. My risk on these trades is very small.

Does anyone take a daily position, in the morning before the open in anticipation of the direction for the day? Is this successful?

What type of targets do you look for? And how do you handle your stops? How do you handle the erratic moves at the open?

Thanks.

Sorry for all the questions, feel free to be brief. It just seems interesting to me and I don't know anyone who trades the ES this way.

#44     Jun 28, 2003
  5. You must research yourself.....you will get it......If I handed you a system on a platter with all the fixins......you would not appreciate...

Make it you own.......there is no grail ok? You heard it from me! I am only a senior member of Elite trader and there are many Elite Members on your thread that know much more than I. (but my posts are few and big) just search my name and you will see.

Thank you for reading my post and researching it...I put a lot of thought in it and spent my time to share.

I expect to see you posting that you have several million Lira soon ok?

Michael B.

#45     Jun 28, 2003
  6. I am a giving person....just ask others here at Elite Trader.

Please do not lose your faith in mankind over my posts to your thread. Use more valid reasons.

For you to be a trader requires a hunger for trading. As a man you learned rejection from the girls you asked out on dates....mostly no's.

You must learn failure and cuttting losses to trade from your living room short term.....you are not in the pit!!!! Those tick scalpers there fail too......do you think you can compete from your living room with them?

Nitro is the only one that can do that...that I know of....but he used to be at the Merc....

Michael B.

#46     Jun 28, 2003
  7. Will do. Check out my journal sometime, should put you to sleep.

#47     Jun 28, 2003
  8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

9. #49     Jun 28, 2003
  10. Nice system....how many double bottoms/tops do you find per day when the macd and the stoch get higher lows or vice versa..at the same time the bottoms or tops are formed on the 1 min?

Do you ever get false setup with your macd/stoch filters?

Michael B.

#50     Jun 28, 2003