trading strategy for sale

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mr double, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Do you accept cash?

#21     Apr 11, 2006
  2. Are you kidding? NOTHING is better than Wizetrade! I just love the steak knives that came with it!

After I found out how much of a rip-off Wizetrade was, I tried using the knives to slit my wrists, but they were too damn dull to cut skin!

AHHHHHH!!!

#22     Apr 11, 2006

3. cash? :) :p

#23     Apr 12, 2006
  4. Ebo

Ebo

#24     Apr 12, 2006
  5. You know, the green stuff.

#25     Apr 12, 2006
  6. #26     Apr 12, 2006
  7. ROFLMAO :D
    Do you perform standup as well?

#27     Apr 12, 2006
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Shouldn't this be in Chit Chat by now?

#28     Apr 12, 2006
  9. Not at all!
    It's quite up to our 'upstairs' standards.
    No obvious dumbo's posting in this thread.
    :cool:

#29     Apr 12, 2006
  10. Shiet dude, every thread should be in shit-chat, it is what ET is all about:

- First and foremost the mirth and comedy.
    - Secondly, exposing snake-oilers posing as big-swinging-dick traders, but who themselves trade like girls (if they have gotten beyond their demo FX account yet) and sell 'working' courses/methods/systems.
    - Thirdly its about mild mannered in-duh-viduals letting off some steam from too much trading, drinking and shagging (OK, so I'm a 'Bad-Boy'), dealing with their multiple ET-handle disorders (MHD - I hear this is being added to DSM-IV very soon), and simply carrying on like an arrogant snot.
    - And at last, it is about the prose. In addition lets not forget the immaculate spelling and the use of apostrophes. Ahhh, those apostrophes, you can never have enough apostrophes in an ET post. :D :D :D

#30     Apr 12, 2006