trading software that allows you to trade several accounts

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by bjt, Jul 25, 2020.

1. bjt

bjt

I am just getting my trading business rolling and I am up to 4 accounts already and expecting to add more. It is beginning to be too much switching between accounts to execute trades. I am searching for a platform (mt5/mt4) or software that can be used with these trading platforms that allow you to execute the same trades in all accounts simultaneously. I use the same strategy with all accounts I just adjust position size to fit balance. Now I am using mt4 and mt5 with the accounts all listed there and I jump back and forth.
    There has to be a better way.

2. Trader200K

Trader200K

IB, TradeStation allow sub accounts.

bjt likes this.
  3. heispark

heispark

Use trade copier such as free fxblue MT4 copier.

bjt likes this.
  4. If you want I can code you a useful one for copy trading between MT4/5 platforms locally.

but you can also use MQL signal by creating a signal account with the main account and synchronize the other accounts with the signal.

there are several solutions ....

bjt likes this.
  5. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

Why do you need different accounts for the same strategy? Is it because you want a different size in each account? And, what asset class you trade? Spot FX?

6. El Trado

El Trado

I use 15 subaccounts for different (automated) strategies with Oanda. You can have up to 20 subaccounts per account. Each subaccount accepts up to 1000 trades

7. bjt

bjt

Different clients/ brokers/accounts all on mt4 though. Trade CFD's

8. bjt

bjt

Thanks, I checked it out. Looks like what I need but can't use on Apple

9. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

You need a Trade Copier for MT4. Basically every single time you trade it gets copied to your customers.
    You will be a signal provider, and your customers get the trade every single time you trade.
    I suggest talking to your current broker or one you trust for such a solution.

10. heispark

heispark

If you have to use MT4 or MT5 seriously, you should use Windows. Wine based MT4 emulation has lots of limitations (there's no native Mac version of MT4 or 5). Try Windows virtual machine if you have powerful Mac.

#10     Jul 27, 2020
    bjt likes this.