Trading Signal Services

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by damoqui, Jul 31, 2009.

  1. damoqui


    Anyone know of any good trading signals services?

    I've been trading the following for about 2 years:
    * Forex and Forex Options
    * Futures and Futures Options
    * Stocks and Stock Options

    I don't place trades across these markets everyday because there's not a trade setup (for me) everyday.

    I am looking for a signal service to help me find the setups I may be missing.

    Thanks for your help.
  2. maybe you should focus on trading less than forex and forex options, futures and futures options, stocks and stock options..........plenty of opportunities in just 1 of them
  3. 99% of them don't work. They are often published here. The other 1% are extremely hard to find - there is no advantage to a subscriber to one of these to tell anyone else. After all, an edge is usually only good if it is little known.

    Telling the difference is extremely hard!