Trading seminar Garuanteed profit

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by 50cent, Sep 28, 2008.

1. How many people will be able to sign up on ustream at max ?

I would be interested to see you in action !

#11     Sep 29, 2008
  2. caroy

caroy

unlimited on ustream but i don't think there is a mechanism to make it private where people need to pay first. ustream is free ware.

#12     Sep 29, 2008
  3. I am watching now the room #high-probability-trading and the delay of the quotes of the emini S&P is several seconds, not really real-time...

#13     Sep 29, 2008
  4. Joab

Joab

Do your seminar online rather then live.

Charge $500 per person and cap it at 100 people.

That's $50,000 !

#14     Sep 29, 2008
  5. danielc1

danielc1

The whole purpose of a seminar is teaching somebody your knowledge or methodolgy. If your only reason to give seminars is money, then don't do it. Giving an garantee that the teacher will make money is worthless. From my own experience giving seminars , the best salespitch is a garantee that the student will make money or he will get his money back...

#15     Sep 29, 2008

6. A teacher proving that he makes money, makes this guy stand out from 99 % of the teachers that can't trade

#16     Sep 29, 2008
  7. danielc1

danielc1

I agree, but there is a next step: the student that makes money...

#17     Sep 29, 2008
  8. although when you mention guaruanteed profit that's a bit misleading, most will think that when you follow the seminar you'll make the guaranteed profit

#18     Sep 29, 2008
  9. hmmm sounds interesting.. interesting indeed, i'd be willing to pony up some Ks but, well.... you had 6 lossing days in one year.. 6 days! Now if you only had ...say, maybe 4 or 5, well then i'd pay for that seminar....no doubt about it.

#19     Sep 29, 2008
  10. sg20

sg20

You might have some desperate takers but 300 trades a day will fried your brain. I wondered how you were able keep up the whole day everyday, it's a tough way to trade for sure.

#20     Sep 29, 2008