Trading Secrets :)

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by ATSTRADER, Apr 25, 2006.

1. I do not think I can justify my position to you judging from your viewpoint. You can see that Atstrader is fairly firm about what I think is probably not anything he is going to consider either.

I'm sorry. And I feel both of you should stick with your views and beleifs.

Astrader just revealed to all of us after your post:

"I am a system trader. These 10 rules we are trying to build into every system that we developed.
    Since I stopped trading on my own, and only trade 100% automated systems, I become successful
    We have build more then 300 different systems and market models over last 10 years... just 8 of them are very successful and very consistant..."

You and he have worked long and hard and he, over 10 years and he has found 8 systems that pass his test and they incorporate what both of you use.

So he is new to the industry and has designed 292 systems he is not using.

He, for some reason stopped trading on his own and uses only systems that are automated and make money, he says.

I did not gather that you are a trader who uses an automated system. Perhaps you do.

I feel that his initial statement and the addition that just appeared are off the mark collectively and individually because they are not important nor comprehensive. It doesn't matter how or what order they are presented simply because when sorted out and fitted together thay do not add up nor are they integrated beliefs.

Consider a cycle of making money. Consider making it optimum and universal in application.

This cycle will be repeated over and over without gaps and in its application it will draw the maximum availble money from the market all the time.

What might that application yield per annum?

It would be what you and he are making using this system of secrets that turn out to be known all over the place and that are not very good,even.

I do not make the kind of money that you and he make. Since I don't, I can compare the differences. They are very different.

What separates us in our performance and thinking is many things. I am still refining my first approach to trading which has worked from the beginning not using what you both deploy and like.

as a profit motivated trader I gravitated to speculation and being informed. I am a parasite of your orientation so I grow by anticipating your operations where you reside as an "informed" trader set. You have several characterisitcs that fall into being information oriented technical traders. So I merely front run you and make a lot more money than you because you are in several stated ill chosen common traps.

I could go through the list by the numbers but generally I am oriented the opposite of you and in front of where you are going to be.

Think of me as being in the market all of the time on the right side of the market taking specific direction from the market at all times. Look at your # 4; for sure I am always doing two trades when the market is reversing, a time when you are doing 0 trades.

Perhaps your best bet regarding me is to do the common thing. Shoot the messenger. Think of me just as an amateur who has been around for a long time and is still refining his first approach to making money. Google the groups and you will find about 40 plus pages of citations all on one topic.

#51     May 1, 2006
  2. Atlantic

Atlantic

google the following terms:

megalomania
    ignorance
    intolerance
    stubbornness
    hostility
    incompetence
    bitterness

and of course

LOGORRHEA

#52     May 2, 2006
  3. bingo!

#53     May 2, 2006
  4. gerry,

Have your gotten any of the camtasias or their support documents as yet?

Why would a person google stuff in the dictionary?

Recently aperson explained why he used messenic mein as a descriptor of me by giving me the description he had in mind when he used the words.

Why don't you help your audience out a little and me too. Contribute a description of how you intend the last word to apply to me. I have never seen the word before so , as you say, I am ignorant.

What did you think of the best three secrets? This may help out some others.

#54     May 2, 2006
  5. cnms2

cnms2

I wonder: why did you feel compelled to post this? Just heckling?

#55     May 2, 2006
  6. Can you just cut off all the posts in this thread after the last one, and then bronze it or something?

#56     May 2, 2006
  7. Can you just cut off all the posts in this thread after the First one, and then bronze it or something?

#57     May 2, 2006
  8. Much better.

I can imagine how Moses felt when you were helping him down the trail.

#58     May 2, 2006
  9. Interestingly, I was toying with the idea of making a Moses reference as well. It has been a slow day.

P.S. In his defense, his name is "pairsarb."
    :D

#59     May 2, 2006
  10. eagle

eagle

There's always people who want to construct and there's also people who want to destruct. :D

#60     May 2, 2006