Trading Secrets For Sales. 200% returns possible.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jinxu, Dec 16, 2010.

1. I hope you succeed in selling your system. So I can take all that money away from you, see you in the battlefield, FIGHT! YOU LOOSE!!

I need guys like you with dreams on sim, who found the grail and put others people money in the market, no really. I need it.

#51     Dec 21, 2010
  2. ammo

ammo

3. jinxu

jinxu

I don't what you mean, but as far as I know I haven't found anyone or any system that do exactly what I do. There are a few similarities I share with others as it makes since that there is a finite number of ways you can exploit the market. But as far as someone doing the same exact thing I'm doing, I doubt it. At best, maybe a few.

I haven't thought about that as I didn't think anyone that big would want to invest. For one, I don't exactly have a one year track record. I would give it a try if there is a chance. So, you think some hedge fund or prop firm out there would actually want to take a chance? Where would I even go to find a list of who to contact?

#53     Dec 22, 2010
  4. I I just bought a new car again with what you tought me a couple of weeks ago from my $598 micro acount. I hope you share the rest with me so I can get my dream car.

#54     Dec 22, 2010
  5. haha, I divorced her(not thats its any of your business). Im self made and I dont go trolling around sites looking for capital, based on some phantom, sim system.

#55     Dec 23, 2010
  6. jinxu

jinxu

you're the one who post it online. The system's been tested live so technically it's not 'sim'.

And sure, whatever you say. There's no better proof than hard evidence like a blotter. The words of an idiot holds no credibility.

#56     Dec 23, 2010
  7. Bakinec

Bakinec

If your system is really that good that you're ready to sell it to other people with a clean conscience, then you shouldn't have a problem taking out a $700 cash advance from your credit card, and opening a futures account with Global Futures (afaik, only they accept funding below 2k).

I'm also pretty young and I had blown my account multiple times. I took a several thousand dollar cash advance on my cc. I blew it. I worked for 2 months as a sales clerk, just enough to put up with cc debt and open a new trading account. I opened a new account. I blew it again. I went back to work. Left again, opened an account. Etc,etc.

There's plenty of sources of capital you can find if you really need it and believe you can return it in a month.

Any trading system is fail from the start. There are no finite or infinite ways of making money in markets. There is only ONE way of making money in markets, and that is riding the trend. Trend is either up or down. Figure that out and become a trading success.

#57     Jan 23, 2011
  8. jinxu

jinxu

I already started a small account. The system is good, but it's the mental edge that is the current problem. Having a small account makes things a lot tougher. Most of my focus right now is on getting that mental confidence of not worrying about money. I've tried taking out small loans to trade before, and I decided I wouldn't want to do it again. I already have enough student loan debt that I'm not paying.

With a small account I would need something like a 1000% annual gain to make a good living. Tough to do and require huge amount of skills.

While if I had a 100,000 I could be satisfied with a 100% gain. 100% is much easier to accomplish then 1000%. And I want to make trading as easy on me as possible.

#58     Jan 23, 2011
  9. Bakinec

Bakinec

How much will your system make you in a day on 1 e-mini S&P contract?

#59     Jan 23, 2011
  10. volente_00

volente_00

How many points of profit does your system average per week ?

#60     Jan 23, 2011