Trading Secrets For Sales. 200% returns possible.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jinxu, Dec 16, 2010.

1. No horse manure! This guy is serious! He has the Holy Grail! It involves playing lots of video games and watching movies to relax and a top secret trading system. He shared it with me last week and I am already up 400% on a $59 micro account. At this rate I will own all your sorry asses in a couple of months!

If anyone is interested I will sell it for half of what he is selling it for.

#41     Dec 21, 2010
  2. I just bought this car today with a portion of my massive profits. I am fixing it up and I should be getting laid in it in a couple of days!

#42     Dec 21, 2010
  3. LOL

#43     Dec 21, 2010
  4. If the trading system is that good he shouldn't have any problem leasing it to others on collective2.com

There are systems on there going for avg $400/ mo. that are producing 300% to over 1000% in gains.
    He should be able to get traders to sign up even for even half that price if it really works that well.

The fact that he hasn't done it is very telling.

#44     Dec 21, 2010
  5. jinxu

jinxu

southbeach4me,

I have to admit I think you might be the biggest idiot so far. Your sense of logic is very questionable. At least the other clowns don't even bother trying to sound intelligent.

Let take a look at collective2.com:
    1) My system is discretionary as I have stated in the OP. It does not generate generate mechanical signals that a computer from the site can give to customers.
    2) That site is very questionable. No trader with a good system would put it up on a website where the owner could potentially steal it.
    3) If you actually believe that site has those 300% system, you are gullible. Why don't you go ahead and try them out if you think they are that good???

You can take a look at this ET thread about collective2 being a scam:

what's the deal with collective2? Is collective2 a huge scam?
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vB/showthread.php?threadid=148324

btw, I took a look at your profile. I'm not surprised your wife would divorce a dumbass like you. I wouldn't be surprised if you turn out to be one of the 95% losers either.

#45     Dec 21, 2010
  6. ammo

ammo

what is getting you a lot of flack is your refusal to listen to anyone, your cocky and arrogant,some call it pride, the market loves guys like you,so does vegas,con artists,car salesmen,jerry spinger...it;s a huge weakness that is exploited on a minute by minute basis,you're young so you accuse folks of being old,pride blinds you so you are the only one who doesn't see the holes in your logic(paris hilton comes to mind)..people have tried to help you..even if you sell it..you shouldn't take the money and trade..you have a lot of maturing to do to the point where you can admit and accept your weaknesses, recognize your strengths and avoid one and exploit the other,until you know what they are ,your pride is going to throw you into every situation blindly . pride is the love of ones own excellence and humility comes from the latin humus or earth(wikipedia) ,a losing of the ego and getting your feet planted firmly on the ground..the falls are much shorter from there..and you would be getting help and respect as you were when you first started your thread.(i think you were asking for help when you started)..all the ribbing you are getting is actually good for you..it'll speed up the process

#46     Dec 21, 2010
  7. jinxu

jinxu

When I first started trading, I read books and many of them say that having an ego is bad and successful traders are humble. So I understand why you would want to defend that point of view. Now that I have a few years of experience, I know that's not entirely true.

I've learned that it's possible to separate your ego from your trading performance. There's two ways you can be arrogant:

1) you can be arrogant because you have a fragile ego that needs to be right all the time to make up for insecurities. You have to be right because you based your sense of self-worth on it.
    2) or you can be arrogant because you have a strong belief in something and it gives you super confidence.

Guess which one is bad or good. Like one ET posters said: "I'm arrogant but I don't let it affect my trading."

I think it was Muhammed Ali who once said “Humble people, I’ve found, don’t get very far” and “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life”.

#47     Dec 21, 2010
  8. ammo

ammo

he said he doesn't let it affect his trading,he recognizes it as a weakness and doesn't let it affect his trading....your statement of super confidence would,.i'm stubborn.(similar to your super confidence)it's a bad quality but it keeps me from getting fooled,it also sets me up to fool myself and stay in positions to long...just one example of knowing your weaknesses and strengths and making them work for you and not against you...your pride/ego won;t totally go away,it's just a traders achilles heel and you need to curb it if you want to make it

#48     Dec 21, 2010
  9. AK100

AK100

Are the 'trading secrets' you mention the ones the 'pros don't want you to know'?

Or is it a 'little known secret' that's recently been revealed?

#49     Dec 21, 2010
  10. emg

emg

Now that u have master in sim trading, your next step is to trade live. In order to trade live, I assume u dont have enough capital yet. To get the capital, here are the following step u should consider:

1) look for a Prop Firms. A standard prop firm will invest a minimum $50K

2) find private investors. For example. Citadel Investment Group is a large hedge fund founded by Kenneth Griffin. According to wikipedia:

While still at Harvard University, he started two funds from his dorm room, and he claims that in between classes he would make trades. He even installed a special satellite link to his dorm to acquire real-time market data. After graduating with a degree in economics, he won the attention of an investor named Frank C. Meyer, founder of Glenwood Capital. Meyer was amazed at Griffin's success and rate of return with his investments (which at the time were largely based on convertible bonds), and provided a relatively small investment for Griffin to invest ($1 million). Griffin exceeded Meyer's expectations, and as word of his strong performance spread, investors persuaded to back Griffin.

Your next goal is to find capital.

Hope this help

#50     Dec 21, 2010