Trading Secrets For Sales. 200% returns possible.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jinxu, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Picaso

Picaso

Nah, no problem at all, you're welcome. :)

(Nobody has ever criticized you for losing some - or a lot of - money while learning).

#31     Dec 17, 2010
  2. bobbyvl

bobbyvl

Jinxu,

Why don't you take your system to the playground. You might get a cookie from another kid if you ask really nice.

Remember to wear a jacket. It's cold out there.

#32     Dec 17, 2010
  3. jinxu

jinxu

Good. I understand you have no problem acknowledging you're a pathetic old man. In fact you seem to embrace it. Which makes you appear even more pathetic and kind of dumb. With those combination, Good luck surviving the next ten years. ;)

#33     Dec 17, 2010
  4. I'm pretty sure if he runs into serious trouble, he will jump on the same welfare program that you are on.

#34     Dec 17, 2010
  5. spd

spd

$4.00 bid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS ON SUCKER!!!!!

#35     Dec 18, 2010
  6. volente_00

volente_00

jinxu, post your current RCG statement with your account number and named blotted out that shows your profit YTD

#36     Dec 20, 2010
  7. jinxu

jinxu

Sure, if you post yours first volente. My bet is that you won't do it.

#37     Dec 20, 2010
  8. volente_00

volente_00

I'm not the one on here pedaling my system. But if I was trying to sell it the first thing I would do is show the long term performance to any one who was serious about doing business.

My point is you may get interest if you can show how it performed over a 1 year period and not just random cut and paste daily blotters.

#38     Dec 20, 2010
  9. jinxu

jinxu

Okay, sorry. In the past we clashed before so I assumed that was your intention. Basically, anyone who followed my journal will know that I blew up awhile ago while developing my system and having poor discipline. The recent blotters are the results of what the fully developed system can do. The fact that I'm currently replicating the trading results from August in terms of consistent daily gains show that it isn't a statistical fluke in being lucky.

Also just note that the reason why I'm selling it is to get decent capital to start trading again. Otherwise I wouldn't even care. Waiting a year to rack up a record is not feasible for me. And even if I had a record, chances are that I would be making enough money that I wouldn't even care either.

So, basically people have the chance to learn my holy grail trading secrets because I'm in a situation of needing trading capital. Otherwise, I would be keeping it to myself.

#39     Dec 20, 2010
  10. So the OP says he has a proven holy grail trading system but he can't find anyone to give him capital????? :confused:

I smell horse manure....

This thread needs to go to the trashcan.

#40     Dec 21, 2010