Trading Secrets For Sales. 200% returns possible.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jinxu, Dec 16, 2010.

1. All right. Why don't you post your trades live on here for three months or through a program such as collect 3 instead of trying to sell the undescribable.

So anyways... I tried to explain to the girl at the Starbucks Coffee window that free trade is really not free trade, it's more like cartel trade. I don't think I got through to her.

#11     Dec 16, 2010
  2. jinxu

jinxu

In one month, I would have enough money saved up to start trading live again. At that point, I will no longer put my trading strategies up for sale. I am only selling it now because I prefer to start out with more capital.

I am currently posting my daily p/l in the thread for them in the the Journal section. That should be enough proof. Live calls doesn't prove anything.

If you want my trading secrets, you will need to take a risk to see how good it is. The price I'm asking will be small compared to some of the losses you will make from trading errors. It's your choice if you want to take that chance.

If you want more details, you'll have to pm me.

#12     Dec 16, 2010
  3. Picaso

Picaso

My system is better...

#13     Dec 16, 2010
  4. jinxu

jinxu

Ha ha, Picaso.

Too bad it's only fantasy for you. I have a pic of your trading screen. It tells me a lot about what kind of trader you are like.

#14     Dec 16, 2010
  5. Do your trading secrets involve lots of playing video games and wathcing movies? That is exactly what I am looking for, very serious, please let me know how much you want for your secrets. I am very serious about this, very serious.

#15     Dec 16, 2010
  6. Why are you gonna sell your risk free 1000% a month return program?

Thats idiotic. why not keep it to yourself and make that risk free 1000% a month return.

#16     Dec 17, 2010
  7. "ohhh Oh But i need more capital..."

Um dude... 1000% return is it's own introcap.

#17     Dec 17, 2010

8. Do you know how pathetic this sounds?
    Crawl back in your hole you worm!!:p

#18     Dec 17, 2010
  9. Samsara

Samsara

Unfortunately you appear to be one of the addicted types.

The fact that you blew out your account many times, get a rush when placing orders, experience swings of emotions, and arrogantly ignored the advice successful traders gave you indicates you're hooked and dead set on feeding your addiction.

Millions of you make the market run the way it does so that others may profit. For your sake, keep this observation of your behavior in mind after you blow you account several more times. It may help you down the road.

#19     Dec 17, 2010
  10. "If you want my trading secrets, you will need to take a risk to see how good it is. "

Why does this remind me of ordering food at a truck stop in Alabama?

#20     Dec 17, 2010