Trading Schools?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by fern-fern, Mar 11, 2004.

1. SumJurk

SumJurk

You need a mentor, if you're lucky enough to find one. And, I don't mean some guru or vendor that charges a couple of thousand dollars to show you how to draw a trendline.

I remember when I read the Wizard books, seems like 95% had met someone they attributed their success to.

#21     Mar 15, 2004
  2. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

I agree 100%, i owe mine to two traders and one of them is my partner in the LLC.

you could always go the route princessPI went....although i belive she is for a RUDE AWAKENING>.....the princess does well, for her majic kindom.

#22     Mar 15, 2004
  3. K89

K89

If you are interested in the best option trading workshops, they are in San Franc isco and taught by author Mike Williams and PCX trader Dan Evets. They are way better than the commercial firms that teach. They wrote the PCX training program and have adapted the materials for upstairs traders. Equal weighting between theory and little known methodologies truly enhance profitability. Everyone who takes these classes raves about them, but few people know about them because it is not a commercial venture. If you would like to know more contact me.
    Best regards,
    Keith

#23     Mar 15, 2004