Trading Rooms: recommended or not

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by cbrokermike, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Hiya Reaver
    Yeah the refi boom is in full swing. I do mostly A-paper so the stuff Im getting is all 30 Year Fixed, Conforming ----looking to shave a half point off their current mortgages ---
    we pay the closing costs for them -- so its win/win.

I would guess there is even heavier activity in ARMS -- people who can, getting out of bad loans. But I don't do much business there

I'll look into the HELOCs for you. There is growing interest in using HELOCs to pay down mortgage principle --- then pay the HELOC payments with income ----- if you do it right you can knock a few years off your mortgage

#71     Mar 3, 2008
  2. Most of the information I've found about trading rooms has come directly from clients or prospects. Logically, I contact these individuals first. I'll contact your old trading room this week. Thanks again for the information. If you have any other futures trading services that you would be willing to comment on, I'd greatly appreciate it.

#72     Mar 4, 2008
  3. You may be correct, but it's worth the effort. It's not a factor of whether or not they are free/cheap. Actually, it'd often be easier if they were free. As long as they inspire clients to stay active in the markets, then that's at least part of the goal.

#73     Mar 7, 2008
  4. True. However, I'm not personally seeking trading advice. My interest in trading rooms is based upon the fact that they seem to be popular.

I know of quite a few people who do trade professionally and who do make plenty of money. I'm in the process of getting some of them to publish content, and our IT guy will be working with me soon to create a chatroom based around them.

Still, information about existing trading rooms is still desired.

#74     Mar 7, 2008
  5. Thanks for the info mgabriel. That HELOC thing is an interesting concept. Thanks again.

#75     Mar 7, 2008