Trading Rooms: recommended or not

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by cbrokermike, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Nice to see you again carcanaques. I'll see you around next time you start this crap.

#51     Feb 29, 2008
  2. If he's taking your advice, he's going to need it (and that is not a flame) ... how can you possibly learn HOW to do something from people who haven't proven that they can?

You know, guys like marketsurfer and austinp are correct when they say ET is a very small place ... to think that for some people, when they get here, they think they've arrived.

P.S. I don't know what this "thing" is with Trading Zoo, but don't you realize from all of your other experiences that "internet chat rooms" might not be the way to go when trying to crack the trading nut? :confused: ... just seems kinda obvious to me, that's all.

#52     Feb 29, 2008
  3. I know nothing of the Trading Zoo. Never been there nor done that. It is a demon which has obsessed your friend Reaver. At night , when he goes to sleep the TradingZoo monsters give him cold sweats. :cool:

I sent you a PM, feel free to respond rather than protect your friend. OK, I promise this is THE LAST POST HERE. Reaver SUX

BYE BYE

#53     Feb 29, 2008
  4. LOL

Not an obsession, really, just more of a hobby. Frankly, it's not trying enough to be an obsession...it's really too easy to shut morons like you down. Getting a little boring...

Bye now. Everyone saw you start arguing with me instead of the others who said the same things I said.

It's fairly obvious you know me from a "past life".

Bye sweetheart.

See "you" (whatever new alias that may be) later.

#54     Feb 29, 2008
  5. KiwiRoo

KiwiRoo

I really feel sorry for you cbrokermike. Way too many SHILL COPS wannabe patrolling the Educational section of this Forum and it’s always the same set of MORONS. The sad thing is, you will not be able to get any useful feed back (unless the room mentions are dirt cheap or free) because people here just got sick and tire of getting bashed and labeled as a shill.

Obviously I’m not going to mention any vendors for a very obvious reason, but if you’re looking to educate yourself in trading then I’ll say go for it. Its like going to a university to get a degree, you have to pay for the course – same as trading. Unless you want to keep reading library of books, do a lot of trials and errors. Sure you might reach the same destination but as in a matter of how much longer?

Just remember you might be hearing advices from someone that has been (or pretending to be) playing this game for a long time, they have already forgotten the basic. - they don't understand your needs.

Good luck

KR.

p.s. if you read this forum long enough then you will know who the real scum are.

#55     Mar 1, 2008
  6. Hey aren't you the guy that got put out on Front St for spamming for The Trading Zone? Damn don't have the thread on me right now, but I may go post it here in a minute.

#56     Mar 1, 2008
  7. Here's a gem for you:

Not sure why you call me and my kind scum, we're not the ones peddling their snake-oil wares to unsuspecting newbies. I mean, yeah I KNOW why you and your kind don't like me and my kind....but you shouldn't call us scum, because that's incorrect.

I just can't stand ripoff artists, cheats, and liars. I can't stand dishonorable and dishonest people...and when I see one...I am gonna call them out. Plain and siple.

#57     Mar 1, 2008
  8. I knew this thread would turn to this. On this site, I'm afraid to say that I drink coffee, because I might get accused of spamming for the Coffee Growers Association.

#58     Mar 2, 2008
  9. Yeah, better safe than sorry I always say.

#59     Mar 2, 2008
  10. Too bad no one will genuinely start a thread asking the question. There are too many cheap vendors who start the same thread over and over and over and the only ones that reply are 1-10 post "traders" who magically appear to help the OP select one particular trading room, while making sure to bash all the other ones.

Sorry to cause problems on the thread, but I already know who allenhobbs is. And cbrokermike was here just to argue with me, as he ignored everyone else's responses to focus on responding to me. I am not the only one that noticed it.

#60     Mar 2, 2008