Trading Rooms: recommended or not

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by cbrokermike, Feb 28, 2008.

1. That's cool carcanaques, no problem. That's what the ignore feature is for. Meanwhile, I'll be cracking on you as much as you want me to. Just stop posting and I'll leave you alone. Trading Zoo is too cheap to even pay Baron to advertise. Stop trying to be their little shillboy.

You're obviously not new here if you know about me, so why do you start a new username to talk about vendors???:confused:

#41     Feb 29, 2008
  2. Okay, got it and replied back. I have nothing to hide, so feel free to post my PMs if you care.

#42     Feb 29, 2008
  3. The problem with most of the people here is that have so much experience (in life and trading) they are able to immediately see the flaws in the how the vendors position themselves and their so-called "services" ... not to mention the fact that these vendors are usually less than forthcoming with the actual success rates of their "students".

But OK, since you have experience with 10 of the top e-mini vendors (me personally, I would have tried to get my act together after the first 2 or 3, but hey, that's just me), why don't you list them, with their Good/Bad points, so that we can at least talk about trading rather than each other, and any lurker may actually be able to benefit from your posts ...

#43     Feb 29, 2008
  4. :confused: ... only in your own mind.

#44     Feb 29, 2008
  5. I offered to help the trader who started this thread. If you want to start a thread of that nature go ahead. I think someone else tried doing that and the thread turned into a urinal for the vendor haters. I have no interest in debating the pros/cons of the vendors I tried and nor do I have any interest in coming under attack for my hands on experience.

#45     Feb 29, 2008
  6. My point proven. Case rested.:)

#46     Feb 29, 2008
  7. OK, lets take a different tack.

How much money did you make with these vendors, and why did you have to keep jumping around? :confused:

Just curious.

#47     Feb 29, 2008
  8. Good question.

#48     Feb 29, 2008
  9. But really though, that doesn't make sense unless of course, you've been around here for a while...maybe using various handles here to discuss vendors. Wonder why someone would do that?

Oh, I see, let me guess...you've been lurking here for a long time, and decided to make your first post about a vendor to help a fellow first time poster find his way. LOL

*yawn*
    Please. That story is worn out.

#49     Feb 29, 2008
  10. I have concluded my dialogue with cbrokermike and therefore will leave this thread. Again, cbrokermike, best of luck to you with this.

#50     Feb 29, 2008