Trading Rooms: recommended or not

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by cbrokermike, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Wonder which vendor his one works for? Ahh gee guys it's the one post good vendor Samaritan.

#31     Feb 29, 2008
  2. LOL

Looking at Reaver's post, LOL again.
    It 's obvious that cbrokermike came with here with an agenda which included, aside from promoting a little known and probably not often used chat room, getting into cyber arguements with Reaver.

But not to make it seem like I'm being one sided here, CB, I hear that John Carter is doing pretty good work these days. Maybe you should give his chatroom a try (oh and btw, I hear he also has a money management special going on you put in $50,000, you get back $25,000 ... can't beat it!). :p

#32     Feb 29, 2008
  3. Thanks. I'll do a search on here for Paltalk also.

#33     Feb 29, 2008
  4. Thanks. Sent you a PM.

#34     Feb 29, 2008
  5. Really? It's not here.

#35     Feb 29, 2008
  6. And you are the 1659 posts ahole who has a horrible reputation and does little more in ET than antagonzie others. You obviously have way too much free time on your hands based on your posting history. I see in your journal, you haven't traded for weeks. What happened? Account blow up? :D

#36     Feb 29, 2008
  7. Actually he position trades the currencies, FYI.

You think Reaver is antagonisc? ... if it's to these vendors and chatrooms who survivie by charging an arm and a leg from their "students", but don't even teach them how to trade, I'd say that's a good thing. :)

#37     Feb 29, 2008
  8. Naah, just haven't posted my trades since they've been small due to volatility. I don't post trades after the fact, even if they're good- because that is a garbage thing to do. It's weak and it's the same BS that vendors do. If I wasn't able to post a trade before I took it, I am not going to talk about it afterwards. Thanks for reading my journal though. I appreciate it!

Frankly, it benefits me in no way to post my trades here, but I try to get a few up here and there to keep things going. Just been slim pickings for me here lately.

What's up carcanaques? Glad to see you back again after your last upset.

#38     Feb 29, 2008
  9. Thanks Mandelbrot. If they would just be honest I'd leave 'em alone. Promise.

They can't seem to do that though, so I'm still here.:p

Wonder why he says I have a horrible reputation? By whose account? Not that I really care, but, now that I think about it..yeah, most of the vendors here pretty much hate me. :p

#39     Feb 29, 2008
  10. Antagonism and sarcasm are Reaver's stock in trade.

He attacks everyone who even expresses interest in vendors by instantly labelling them as a shill. I'm not here to pitch any vendors' services. Like most things in life, there are good and bad vendors just like there are good and bad doctors, contractors and furniture manufacuters.

I have experience with most of the top 10 e mini vendors and can give an honest, candid assessment. Is that a crime?

The problem with all too many people here is they offer opinions (mostly negative) without any live experience. Basically, they just want to hear themselves talk. How does that help anyone who genuinely comes to the forum seeking help from its community.

Reaver, don't bother interacting with me. I won't answer or address anything you write.

#40     Feb 29, 2008