Trading Rooms: recommended or not

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by cbrokermike, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Well said.

#11     Feb 28, 2008
  2. Do you know of any trading room, free or otherwise? Please share your thoughts.

By the way, did you mean puretick.com in your comment below?

I'm aware that JPJ uses market profile since it's on their website.

Forget about JPJ unless you've used it or know someone who has please. Just mention any futures trading rooms that you are familiar with or have used.

Thanks.

#12     Feb 28, 2008
  3. LOLOLOL :p

I was shocked there for a split second until I read the whole sentence. LOLOL :p

#13     Feb 28, 2008
  4. Reaver, do you visit ANY trading chatrooms (free or otherwise). I didn't stipulate that they must be for a fee, did I?

#14     Feb 28, 2008
  5. Thanks Samadhi. I was beginning to wonder if I was asking the wrong question, lol.

Was there a lot of activity (trading and otherwise) when you were visiting EOTPro.com?

#15     Feb 28, 2008
  6. Bang for the buck, esp. if you are interested in MP, look up Frank Butera of balancetrader.com. I am a student, although not active for some time, only because I have been focusing on learning price and volume like Wyckoff. His buddy Ryan Watts, watt trading.com, is supposed to be good value, although I have never taken his course.

#16     Feb 28, 2008

7. Why did you direct this at me instead of Cocaine? Any particular reason? hmm?

I know where this is going, that is why I agreed with Cocaine. Cocaine knows where this is going too.

#17     Feb 28, 2008
  8. You say what you want, but what I said to you is some of the best advice you'll ever receive. Learn to trade for YOURSELF.

If you're not actually a trader, then you will not appreciate the validity of my statement. Don't start trying to be combative. If you ask a question on ET, prepare for answers you may not like.

#18     Feb 28, 2008
  9. ***
    Here's a few more gems, just for you.

Bullseystraders
    Felton Trading
    Trading International

So tell you what.

Make a list.

Get together $20,000 ($2,000 for the chat rooms, $18,000 for the money you will lose).

And then try them all.

Come back and give us your report in 6 months.

LOL :D

#19     Feb 28, 2008
  10. Don't forget Trading Spew err I mean Trading Zoo.

:p

#20     Feb 28, 2008