Trading Rooms: recommended or not

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by cbrokermike, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Hello everyone,

What futures trading rooms have you used or are you familiar with?

Please share a little bit about the trading room if you've used it or know someone who has.

An example is JPJTrading.com. By the way, if you've used JPJTrading.com or know someone who has, please share your thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

2. TraderZone

TraderZone Guest

[​IMG]

3. FYI,

In case anyone is wondering, this thread was not created to promote trading rooms. I'm asking about trading rooms to find out what people think about them.

If you belong to a futures trading room or know someone who does, please share your thoughts.

Thanks.

4. Mrrrrnch.

Then why are you "asking" about JPJ Trading in particular?

Did you try a search? Bet you didn't.

5. I already searched. That's why I'm posting. "Trading rooms" doesn't yield useful results. "JPJTrading" yields 3 results. I have to assume that on a website as large as ET, many people are using tarding rooms.

Anyhow, if you know of any futures trading rooms, please refer them to me.

Thanks Reaver.

6. I'd focus on learning to trade rather than sitting in chat rooms paying someone to show you merely how they trade.

There's an enormous difference.

Are you a broker or is that just an unrelated part of your name?

7. I'm a broker. Actually, I disagree with you about trading advice. What's wrong with asking about trading rooms?

8. Not recommended, pay sites that is. Anyone who charges for advice isnt good enough in the first place, otherwise they would focus their efforts on the extreme amounts of money that fly around in cyberspace each day rather than try and get scraps from poor, unsuspecting noobs.

9. 1. They have a very basic website.

2. They use market profile (or at least that's what they say) ... I can think of at least two options that are better than this, but I won't say, because ...

3. You're most likely spamming for them so you can drum up some free interest.

At least Pureschtick has the decency (LOL, I never thought I'd be using that word in the same sentence when referring to their organization) to pay the advertising fee.

Bye now.

10. If you're not a trader, then you may have a hard time understanding then.

It sounds tempting and logical in premise, but once you study trading for a while you will see what I mean.

I'm no expert, but I have been doing this a couple years and I am profitable consistently with almost no pain. I do know that you must learn to trade your own way. You will not learn how to do that in any chat room.

#10     Feb 28, 2008