Trading rooms: any good ones?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by viclondon, Jan 14, 2010.

1. TraderZones, QUINN is not a principal of Epiphany Trading. However, I am. It appears to be someone who trades with us and is happy with what we provide.

Is this site exclusive to trash talking?

#11     Jan 14, 2010
  2. Lets put it this way, if you believe ET is exclusive for trash talking...why waste your time & energy mentioning (advertising) your site here as a none sponsor when it can be marketed elsewhere without the trash talking amongst a better listening audience. :confused:

However, as Baron himself said once, the rules are that owners of websites that are not sponsors are not allowed to discuss their services nor reply to those asking questions about their services except for private pm only if you're solicited by an ET member.

In contrast, those using your services can discuss their experiences good or bad as long as you have no interaction here in such discussions. However, I've been here long enough to learn that as soon as someone shows up to say it's good...someone follows to say their experience is just the opposite and that's when the mudslinging starts.

By the way, I didn't make that rule...just explaning it's existence and you already know how to contact Baron (ET owner) directily to ask for more clarification if you need such.

P.S. I'm curious to see if you can respond without mentioning the name of your site and without using the word "we" (that's my point). If you're unable...most likely Baron or Joe will show up and delete this thread since it currently has a low bandwidth (only a few replies). :cool:

P.S.S. Not worth it to spam here nor be involved with such. TraderZones himself found that out the hard way when he tried spamming a few times.

Mark

#12     Jan 14, 2010
  3. No, but it is a site that spammers exclusively target for free promotional

And since most spam posts are from people with only a few posts looking for places to stuff their spam, and they often then squawk in denials via their own or other low-post aliases, it is hard to take either of you seriously...

And it is amusing that you pounced on one of the 2 different links in his post, assuming you were the accused.

#13     Jan 14, 2010
  4. I understand, what it appears to be.

#14     Jan 14, 2010
  5. I am mostly interested by feedback by users who are happy or unhappy about specific trading rooms.
    Commercial interventions from rooms owners could eventually be interesting as long as the room caters for what I am looking for. But if that is not allowed by the forum rules I understand that perfectly.
    I have tried to run a search on "trading and room*", but for some reasons the search engine got stuck

#15     Jan 15, 2010
  6. Team Trading Extreme / Team Trading / VCM / HLV Trading are advertising on CNBC about their chatroom. What do the search engines say about them?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2019
    #16     Jan 15, 2010
  7. MyNickel

MyNickel

I'm considering joining one of these day trading sites. I do not like holding positions over night! Could I get some reviews on them? thanks guys

UnderGroundTrading (jea you)
    Natarus.Com
    PureTick.com
    TradeTheMarket

#17     Jan 15, 2010
  8. on irc there a bunch of good trading rooms, most that i know of are on financialchat and othernet servers

#18     Jan 15, 2010
  9. Use "trading rooms" or "trading room" or "chat rooms" or "chat room" in the below Elitetrader.com search and not "trading and room*".

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/search.php?s=

Mark

#19     Jan 15, 2010
  10. mikesd

mikesd

t3 live is one of the better I've seen. It may not help you if you don't already know what your doing and have your own trading style and plan since there is not too much education. It's good to have as a virtual office though. It's basically like being able to listen to their office.

#20     Jan 18, 2010