trading room

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Jack Cunningham, Dec 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron, could you please tell me why my previous thread was deleted. Thank you.

2. If you posted specific rules for a profitable trading system it will be deleted.

I post rules for many of the profitable systems I trade, and Baron deletes them and uses them himself.

Oh by the way, sorry about that last one Baron, I swear it had been very profitable up until the time I posted it.

3. I see traders post bs all day long, I offer a free site with more value and it gets deleted. Please explain.

4. tntneo

tntneo Moderator

the site was not free. it was a free trial.
    that's promotional stuff.
    if we misunderstood, just PM me and I'll look at it.

5. ROFL!!!

Funny Jacky... look Jacky, we don't like spammers here, and our moderators do a great job of deleting the spam shit... if you wanna spam, this aint the place...

6. I really dont understand this deletion either. Ive mentioned numerous chat sites with free trials and so have many others with no other intent than helping.

7. Jack's a professional trader who makes his living trading. He does not have a history of spamming on this board and I personally feel that any input from him is certainly most welcome.
    If he finds a site useful, then it must really have some value in it.
    Just my two pennies.:)

8. tntneo

tntneo Moderator

Jack PM'ed me. And we are looking into that matter.
    It's true that many do post free trials for some sites etc..
    but usually not starting a thread to actually promote the site. this was Jack's intention and he acknowledges it. His intention was to help and I understand. However our policies are clear and we try to enforce them as often as possible.

I think many abuse the forum and spoil threads. It's a pity in this particular case, since it was not Jack's intention. So again, that's why we are studying what to do for this particular case.

And it's not about free trials or not. A free site is something, a free trial is something else. Almost every service offer a free trial. So if everyone of them would post 'the free trial' saying it's not advertising, I hope you understand can't let this happen. So 'free trial' in itself is no reason to post a link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.