Trading Room Chat Log - Exposed

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Spectra, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Rockhoundnz

Rockhoundnz Guest

And this is your brain on drugs...

#11     Aug 18, 2008
  2. Rockhoundnz

Rockhoundnz Guest

Clearly you are a shill for Surdo... lol

#12     Aug 18, 2008
  3. Rockhoundnz

Rockhoundnz Guest

Lol... hilarious!

#13     Aug 18, 2008
  4. This strategy is for ultra deep pockets.
    An avg trader who employs this strategy will get crushed to death eventually. Mark my words.

#14     Aug 18, 2008
  5. TsunTzu

TsunTzu

Yup, reading waffle like this on ET. You certainly hit the nail on the head there.

#15     Aug 18, 2008
  6. What is the reason for the log ? Is there anything special I'm missing ?

Old members happy because they made 45 bucks in a day because one of those monster stops did not hit, that's the reason for celebration ?

Even worse, and this content is so worthy you decide to post it ?

Go McDonalds - same goals!

LMFAO!

#16     Aug 18, 2008
  7. Agree and disagree. Finding your own path without any books, teachers or a mentor can be quite costly. Professional athletes don't show up, cuss at the coch and say I'm going to figure all this out myself. We learn by ourself, yes but we also 'steal' ideas if you will from others all the time. I'd rather someone tell me that bleech is not good to drink then find out for myself.

Also for some. Seeing that others are doing 'decent' or well offers inspiration and motivation. You may just have a ton of self discipline.

But yes. You do have to find your own style. Certain trades I'm not comfortable with and will never be like gap trading.

Cajun Sniper - Co-Admin/Trader
    PureTick.com - Profit from Panic

#17     Aug 19, 2008
  8. Lol.. Honestly we don't have too many bad comments coming in. I get tons of nice emal and appreicate it. Ok ksonic I'll post two negative issues right now just because I like starting controversy and taking the opposite stance of most of these ET posts.

BAD #1 Look at all the stops in our track record. They aren't edited out like some scalp sites. They are clearly listed on the site and I get people who email me and complain, even though the entry accuracy is 84%. Judge for yourself http://www.puretick.com/trkrecord.html

BAD #2 This one will require a bit of reading. Today a government official called me and said a complaint had been filed against PureTick and Alex. Apparently a user who joined the site didn't realize had had been subscribed to the room since Oct 2007 and wants a full refund for every month until Aug 2008. Now mind you this guy wins the award for the most out of touch person in the world. Perhaps he is so busy and rich he has a shoddy assistant paying his credit card statements and no one really looks at them. But to not notice that for almost a year? It doesn't appear he is 'shady' and he has never logged in the room. Not even once. So E.T. users maybe I'll leave his fate in your hands. If you were a small business owner would you refund all of his $? half? none? But one thing that puzzles me is he signed up in March 2007 for 2 months claimed he never logged in and wanted a refund, and then again in Oct 2007 and said the same exact thing yesterday. Perhaps he forgot he signed up already. Since we now call every trial user who signs up this could never happen again.

3/10/2007 - Signed up for $10 trial account activated
    3/22/2007 - Trial ended and moved to normal membership (no cancel email or call received, live help).
    4/09/2007 - Wrote me angry email and contacted him. Cancelled his account as per his request. Said he never logged in and didnt want to I emailed him a cancel confirmation at this time.
    10/01/2007 - Rejoined site. Welcome email and everything re sent. Started at normal rate.
    8/16/2008 - Dispute letter received. Have not heard anything from him since he joined. No calls, faxes, letters, live help, private messages or e-mails. He is on the video update list and the normal emails go out to him and don't bounce back so I can only assume he knew he was still a member unless he went on a 8 month trip to an island with no mail or Internet. Guess he could of been in a coma.

Of course he signed our terms page ( http://www.puretick.com/terms.html )

Which states:
    "You will be CHARGED for the service weather you use it or NOT. As to say if you are not in the trading room but your account is ACTIVE and you have not called to cancel, you will be billed as usual. Ex: You have basketball season passes and miss a few games. You can not request a refund for the season passes. Please! It is imperative that you cancel your account if you wish to discontinue membership. "

Now since he is an idiot and really never even put forth the effort to login the room perhaps I should give him some retard sympathy? But I will usually judge it on how nice and respectful he is when he calls in. I've called his number numerous times and no one answered.

Consider: If you rented a camper and let it sit in your yard for 3 months, you'd still have to pay. If you rented a storage shed and left it empty, you'd still have to pay. You pay for a magazine subscription and dont read it. You can't refund it. Maybe he has a brain defect. If he can prove that via a letter from the doctor that would make me feel more at charitable.

So ksonsinc those are two bad things. That's the worst refund I've ever been asked to give out.

Cajun Sniper - Co-Admin/Trader
    PureTick.com - Profit from Panic

#18     Aug 19, 2008
  9. #1 To get Surdo to post a reply and start a flame war which brings in more hits to the site

#2 McDonalds is a sucessful billion dollar corporation so I don't feel bad at that comparison

#19     Aug 19, 2008
  10. Rockhoundnz

Rockhoundnz Guest

So, Surdo sends me this private message:

"ISSUES
    Dude:

I have no problem if you enjoy PureTick, I hope you make tons of money!

There is no need to call me a shill, I am not selling anything or promoting anybody on this board.

I have no issues with Alex or Cajun, I joke around, but I know when to chill.

We are all here to share a little bit and have a little fun, and hopefully you pick up a tidbit of usefull information along the way that makes you a few grand a day/week/month....whatever.

If you have an issue with me, speak up, if not STFU.

sincerely,

el surdo"

Firstly, I've never called Surdo a shill - I called that moron Span1sh89 a shill for surdo, which was obviously a joke. Then Surdo says he has no issue with Puretick, but is happy to harrass anyone who suggests that Puretick might actually be a good place to learn to trade, and then tells them to STFU... nice.

Surdo, you angry little boy, why would you say that you're here to share a little bit and have fun if you constantly put down those people that are learning to trade and trying to help others to find a way to do that....

So, yes, to answer your question, I do have an issue with you...

Oh... look... I have something on my shoe... it's a Surdo...

#20     Aug 20, 2008