Trading results from IN2WIN/OTEN

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pismo10, Dec 11, 2003.

1. Pabst

Pabst

I was all over this guy before.

Pabst
    Elite Member

11-18-03 06:54 PM
    Re: Re: Re: How many does daytraders make in nowadays markets?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from IN2WIN:

I could not disagree with you more!

I trade purely mechanically and generate over 300% return every month for the past four plus years.

I'll stack that against "discretionary gut" traders any time!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're a lying sack of shit. 90% of your post's are you posturing in a shameless manner for business. 300% every month. ROFL!!!!! So 36 months ago on a beginning account balance of 10k if compounded at 3000% a year you would be worth 297 MILLION DOLLARS. Oh but I know you're not worth that much cause the liquidity in ES just dosen't allow you to trade 800,000 contracts at a clip. LOL. Baron, ban this prick.

#11     Dec 13, 2003
  2. wlf

wlf

Tripack, you missed at least one more. This guy has also used the name GD2KNO.
    He has been at this for over a year and it is always the same thing exactly as others have mentioned. He talks about a great system that wins everyday and how well he does with it, yet when you watch him it is nothing but horrible trading and horrible results. This guy is nothing but lies, lies, and more lies.

#12     Dec 13, 2003
  3. pismo10

pismo10

I posted this to help anyone else not to waste their time on any of these aliases.

Cheers

#13     Dec 19, 2003