Trading results from IN2WIN/OTEN

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pismo10, Dec 11, 2003.

1. pismo10

pismo10

To anyone who follows the methods of IN2WIN or OTEN (by the way, they are the same person and he likes to talk to himself) Here are some actual quotes from three days of actual live trade recommendations I signed up for. A total waste of time........

Many problems such as.

Constant references to a magical system that was always making money while we were deeply into losers….

Very inconsistent trading manners, repeated rookie type moves such as moving targets just before they are hit to try and grab an extra tick or two. Moving stops as they are just about to be hit to try not to take a loss.

Cancelling stops during losers...and going on in a loser with no stop.

Constant claims that the ‘system’ was perfect and on the right side as we were losing

Repeated references to what we should have done/what the system did after while we were losing.

Look for yourself at these quotes, constant excuses, constant references to what the magical system did. Constant references to what we really should have done while we were deep into losing trades.

Ignore every thing this guy says. After witnessing first hand his activity I see no validity to any of it.

These are direct quotes pasted here.

Quotes from Tuesday 12/9/03:

The excuses started………
    “IT SEEMS ONCE AGAIN GETTING MY "OPINION" INVOLVED IN A TRADE IS A SURE WAY TO FAIL”

“MY "OPINON" JUST COST US A +1.50”

“SMALL STOP/NO REVERSE AS WE ARE TECHNICALLY STILL IN A SHT FROM 7.00 TO 4.00 - BUT WE HAVE A FAILURE ON LOW AND I's TURNED GREEN FOR BUY”

A reference to a trade the ‘system’ took but not us………..
    “AS IS MOST COMMON 1st BUY 6.00 MADE +3”

More losses……….
    “the range after the news was perfect for getting us into losing trades thus far
    seems that even mechanical 3'S are not 100%”

More excuses…………
    “SO FAR i HAVE SCR_WED MYSELF OUT OF 2 +3 TRADES AND GOT LOSSES INSTEAD - TIME TO GET BACK INTO RHYTHM”

“I SCREWED UP AGAIN - GOT PRICE, BUT I NEVER TURNED GREEN TO CONFIRM BUY AND WE FILLED NEAR TOP TICK - NOT GOOD SIGNS”

“SORRY I THINK I MISSED ONE +3 THIS MORNING I AM -0.25 I THINK
    SORRY I TOOK B/E ON 2nd TRADE SO - 3.25 OR 3.50??”

“THESE LOSSES ARE ALMOST ALL MINE - SYS NEVER WENT LONG 3.50, ALSO ON BRKOUT 8.00, TTHE RE SHOULD HAVE BEEN 6.50, X 3.50 - SO THERE SYSTEM WAS +1.50 AND I CREATED A NET LOSS - I AM NOW 10.275 BEHIND SYSTEM ON DAY”

“+0.50 = -2.75 HAVE A GOOD EVENING (SORRY I SCREWED UP SO BADLY - TO INVOLVED WITH OTHER THINGS THINKING THIUS WAS EASY - VERY FOOLISH)”

Wednesday 12/10/03:

“GOOD MORNING”

Excuses, what should have been, what the system ‘really’ did…….
    “SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION - ANY TIME AFTER THE 1st COMPLETE TRADE THAT SYSTEM REVERSE SIGNAL WOULD BE TAKEN, BUT DURINGG THE 1st TRADE IST SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN - AS SOON AS I REALIZED MY ERROR I RE4VERSED IT - BETTER THAN SIT THERE AAND HOPE IT WILL WORK OUT - SO FOR THOSE WHO FELT IT WAS "SLOPPY" - I FELT IT WAS THE CORRECT THING TO DO ONCE I REALIZED I'D MADE AN ERROR”

More references to the magical system…………..
    “THE "CORRECT" TRADE I MISSED - TO BUSY - SELLING AT FAILURE 2.00
    SORRY WRONG WINDOW”

More excuses after promising to get his attention back on trades……
    “I AM SORRY - ALL MORNING I'VE BEEN DISTRACTED HELPING OUT A COUPL OTHER TRADERS WHO HAD TECH PROBLEMS AND GOT INTO TROUBLE - NOW MY FULL ATTENTION IS BACK HERE - IN FUTURE I WILL JUST CLOSE THEM OUT INSTEAD OF TRYING TO MANAGE SEVERAL ACCOUNTS WHILE DOING THE SIGNALS”

On and on with the excuses for losers…………
    “RANGES UNDER 7.00 ARE VERY HARD ON SYSTEM - MANY CONFLICTING SIGNALS DEVELOP - HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO LEAVE LARGE RS OR EXIT HERE AND OBSERVE”

Here reporting a winner which we did not take but the magical system did…
    “THERE'S THE SYS +3 AGAIN - I AM JUST TO DISTRACTED WITH PERSONAL MATTERS TO BE EFFECTIVELY TRADING - REALLY SORRYTO INVOLVE YOU - SHOULD NOT BE ONLINE TODAY - WILL WAIT FOR NEXT SIGNAL AND STICK WITH THE SYSTEM (at least do my best)”

More Excuses, always claiming distractions………………..
    “the fact is when we hit the ss at 7.00 I was informed by one of the new traders that he bought at 63.00 instead if selling up there and just realized it when it hit the stop loss that he was long a double position - so I got a bit disturbed and felt it better tyo exit than be busy with him and you - that's a lot of $$ I will need to make up to that account”

“I am always on edge the 1st week a new trader bings trading $ - there is almost always some error even after a month of very nice trading on a demo - this has been no exception”

“tomorrow I will have someone else monitor the new trader and ber 100% here”

“AS IT WAS NOT THE LAST TRADE OBVIOUSLY THIS " NOW I DON'T LEAVE WITH LOSS ON DAY" WAS A REALLY DUMB STATEMENT”

“SORRY FOR THE VERY POOR DAY - HAVE A GREAT EVENING”

Thursday 12/11/03:

Promising full attention………………
    “GOOD MORNING - TODDAY AND EVERY DAY GOING FORWARD THESE SIGNALS WILL HAVE MY FULL ATTENTION, SO MARKET PERMITTING WE WILL HAVE A GOOD PRDUCTION”

And during a big loser with a cancelled STOP………….So while going with NO STOP. Then shortly afterward here come the BS excuses again…………
    “I KNOW I PROMISED - BUT I GIOT STUCK WITH ANOTHER PROBLEM AND REALLY MISEED MY RS 4.25 - THEY ARE NOW SHUT DOWN - SO I CAN GET ON WITH TODAY HERE - - VERY OVER BOUGHT - SO WIL EXIT THIS ON PULLBACK (I HOPE)”

“HAD I BEEN ABLE TO WATCH WE WOULD HAVE REVERSED AT 3.25 - THE RULE IS IF THE BAR U GE SHORT ON GOES 0.50 ABOVE THE SIGNAL BVAR (PRIOR BAR) RM - THE BAR BEFORE OR S 2.50 HAD A HIGH OF 2.75 - RS = 3.25 - BUT I HAS BUSY WITH A CRISIS IN BAKU - NOW THEY ARE SHUT DOWN UNTIL I CAN HAVE THEWM IN A ONE ON ONE WITH A TEAM LEADER PRESENT IN BAKU WHILE THEY TRADE - SORRY FOR THIS AGAIN - IT COST US +3 AND A VERY LIKELY LOSS - WE MAY GE A SELL SIGNAL UP HERE - THEN WE'D STILL THAT PROFIT EVEN IF WE DO NOT HAVE A LOSS”

“IUFG WE GET ANOTHER BUY I WILL USE IT AS OUR RS AND EAT A HUGE LOSS”

Again constant references to this magical system while we were losing……………
    “WE WILL TRY TO EXIT OUR SHT 2.50 AT 3.25 - BUT IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS FAILING I WILL EXIT SOONER - DO NOT WANT TO RISK A HUGH LOSS ON WHAT WAS A SYSTEM +3 TRADE”

I finally quit here………..It became such as consistent pattern of excuses and rookie moves I caught on and moved on…………

Watch out.

See attached file for more clear record.....

Sorry IN2WIN/OTEN I have to report what I have seen.

2. pspr

pspr

Did you pay to be in the chat with IN2WIN of was it a free service?

3. pismo10

pismo10

Free

4. r-in

r-in

at this for awhile. Did he make reference to his traders in India. They make zillions for him trading "the system". He has contacted me on Elite, but I recognized his yahoo email address as one I had done a trial of before. It was awfull then too. Always had an excuse, he changed the system, technical failures, helping the guys in India, illnesses, etc. I only hope no one is paying for this stuff.

5. fan27

fan27

Thats too funny. I can hear it now.....

"WE FADED THE SYSTEM ALL DAY. WE ARE DOWN 15.00 PTS, BUT THERE'S THE SYS AGAIN, UP 20 PTS..:D :D

6. pismo10

pismo10

Don't go near any of it.

7. pismo10

pismo10

This is my experience exactly, constant excuses and glowing stories of the 'system'

8. Perhaps he should have stopped drinking for some time by now. :confused:

9. Here are the user names that he has gone by that I've found through some quick detective work. If you look at the history, he often shills himself by making a post and then agreeing with himself and saying something like: "good points" or by asking himelf questions in typical shill fashion.

IN2WIN
    oten
    EGOT
    UTP
    ETRDR

If Baron is reading this, my view is that all of the above should be banned for spamming his holy grail system, especially in light of the poor performance reported in this thread and the fact that he hasn't paid to advertise even though he is using ET as a marketing resource.

10. number one rule on gurus. make them show you their actual trading account results. if they wont stay away.

#10     Dec 13, 2003