Trading Remote Prop Firms

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ucf_student, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Are there any good firms out there where you can trade w/ 5k and no series 7 license? Thanks.

2. cygroup. based in los angeles. been with them for 3 years now. no problems so far far. email me if you have questions. im rarely on this forum.

david
    namshik@gmail.com

3. Flat Iron Trading, pretty new based in NYC, trading remote right now, so far so good. any questions drop me an email

trader132@gmail.com

4. Surdo

Surdo

I have been with Shill for almost two years, great platform and reasonable commissions. FREE pizza on Fridays!

trade@shilltrading.com

5. cstfx

cstfx

What is your definition of good? low rates, high leverage, good training, been around longer than a month, consistent payouts, platform, etc.

You got to define what you want in your firm to get a better response than the obvious shill posting like above (BTW, not talking about CyGroup)

Here's a thought, use the search feature - upper right hand corner - and spend some time doing a little reading. You might find your answer with ALL THE INFO in these forums posted previously.

6. Good = decent/fair rates, leverage, stable platform & tech support that doesn't suck. Prefer low (or no) monthly fees for software, etc.

BTW I did do a search and I wasn't satisfied w/ the results hence the post. Pretty :cool: of me to do that huh?

Thanks for your posts.