Trading Remote Prop Firms

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ucf_student, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Are there any good firms out there where you can trade w/ 5k and no series 7 license? Thanks.
  2. cygroup. based in los angeles. been with them for 3 years now. no problems so far far. email me if you have questions. im rarely on this forum.

3. Flat Iron Trading, pretty new based in NYC, trading remote right now, so far so good. any questions drop me an email
  4. Surdo

I have been with Shill for almost two years, great platform and reasonable commissions. FREE pizza on Fridays!
  5. cstfx

What is your definition of good? low rates, high leverage, good training, been around longer than a month, consistent payouts, platform, etc.

You got to define what you want in your firm to get a better response than the obvious shill posting like above (BTW, not talking about CyGroup)

Here's a thought, use the search feature - upper right hand corner - and spend some time doing a little reading. You might find your answer with ALL THE INFO in these forums posted previously.
  6. Good = decent/fair rates, leverage, stable platform & tech support that doesn't suck. Prefer low (or no) monthly fees for software, etc.

BTW I did do a search and I wasn't satisfied w/ the results hence the post. Pretty :cool: of me to do that huh?

Thanks for your posts.