trading records (history) limitupmike

Discussion in 'Journals' started by limitupmike2, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I believe this is the thread you are referring to:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=177470&perpage=6&pagenumber=4

#21     Nov 20, 2009
  2. let's see my biggest lot size in the sp was a 50 lot in the big sp options for an overnight trade right before expiration.. that was roughlyj a million dollars in span margin.. trade worked.. netted over 5k . I will post that stuff later.. I guess i do have an end game.. is so that otheres who struggle with trading can get some hope. Maybe they can get some clarity. anyway i do not have the holy grail but I am good at trading.. but guess what i still struggle with it everyday. It truly is the hardest way to make an easy living! i red that somewhere on Et and it is soo true.

Futures:
    best gain in a day 7k worst loss in a day 15K worse 3 day losing streak.. 350K ..sold 90- % of open interest in an extremely thin u.s. dollar options trade and decided to go skiing..dumb! anyway got to the point where I was on the phone with the floor broker from teh gold pit who was called over to help me! anyway he knew he had me pinned and i needed out.. was a terrible week... best trade was gold options 30k to 120K in 5 months.
    crazy thing is i was selling 118, 119, 120, 121 calls..
    dollar was at 115 !

#22     Nov 20, 2009
  3. yup that is the correct thread.. as easily as someone can change man or mf global to e -signal it can also be the other way around.. thats truly the mystery here on ET.. who knows what is real or what isn't. maybe i like the fact that most dis-believe.. when the truth is staring them right in the face! I have doen all i can do to show that what i post is real.. not much more that i can do.. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. I DON'T CARE

#23     Nov 20, 2009
  4. I think you DO care.

Fact is fact. I have used Ninja Trader for three years now. Trades ARE linked to a CONNECTION. When the CONNECTION SAYS ESIGNAL IT MEANS THE TRADES WERE DONE USING ESIGNAL as the "BROKER" ie sim trades since to Esignal is not a broker.

You have been PROVEN a fraud once everything you post is highly suspect.

No plus no one gives a shit about you and your performance. The only people that care should be yourself and your family. Good luck trying to pass off your sim trades as a sign of success to them.

#24     Nov 20, 2009
  5. funny how so many think they can bull5hit and get away with it.

#25     Nov 20, 2009
  6. Wow this is bizarre!!!

For the first time in my life I actually feel regret for bashing people on an internet message board.

The truth and undeniable reality of trading is that this game is hard. Filled with powerful swings and feelings of elation to disappointment... rinse and repeat.

I always used to come to this message board in the past when I got frustrated with trading and would hate all traders who thought they had it figured out, were hoping to figure it out, or were outright frauds. So essentially everyone!!

The truth is I feel bad for most people that ever get involved in trading as the odds for success are quite low. It takes an undying passion, a willingness to re-evaluate constantly, and the discipline to execute. And even that is no guarantee.

Everyone has to find their own "holy grail" and it always would upsets me when people try to cheat their way into trading. The one thing I've learned is if you're not ready for money you will never keep it. Those that do make it in trading are truly worthy and deserve every penny.

I apologize to everyone for all the bashing over the past years. I promise I will not be back to bash.... unless I start losing again!!!

Good trading all. Now that's a Friday post for you!!

#26     Nov 20, 2009
  7. funniest thing is that not one person has posted another actual trade? seriously..you think a trade from 2 years ago will spill the beans about your strategy....thats about as believable as jack hershey squirt never taking a loss!

challenge someone else to post some old trade data!

#27     Nov 20, 2009
  8. i have decided that i will post articles and research papers that i feel should be looked at by traders. along with this i will still post historical trade data.

#28     Nov 23, 2009
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

My great-great-great-grandfather bought 2 of these, he made a killing in just a few years:

[​IMG]

I think the stock was breaking out or somethin'.....

#29     Nov 23, 2009
  10. lol..that is for sure a trade from history!

#30     Nov 23, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.