trading records (history) limitupmike

Discussion in 'Journals' started by limitupmike2, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the1

the1

Damn dude, I didn't think I'd ever find someone who uses the same method as I do. You have to have a strong stomach and a large account to do this. I don't agree with all your entries but nice work!

#11     Nov 20, 2009
  2. history

#12     Nov 20, 2009
  3. the1

the1

You have to know how to read price action (movement). The market has a "tell" and you have to know how to read that tell. You're going to get that read wrong at times so you have to be willing to scale in and out when you get the wrong read. You also have to be careful that one trade doesn't wipe out the positive results of 10 or more trades when you scale in.

#13     Nov 20, 2009
  4. scaling in isn't something i have ever done. i do scale out though. why would you scale out instead of just using a stop to get you out the trade in one go?

i fully support your reading price comment.

#14     Nov 20, 2009
  5. the 1.. you are right ! Basically i apply the long term rule of dollar cost averaging into a a much smaller i.e. intra day trading plan. it works a lot of the times and it does not work a lot of the times... old results in futures are mainly scaqlping.. and using stops.. i now do not scalp and i do not use stops! well in the mini hang seng i use stops but way below my normal eyeball exit.. again the stop is the lazy dumb mans way of taking a trade.. if you trade without a stop it will force you to make better decisiosn and actually think about how hen and why you are exiting.
    thanks for the response.

#15     Nov 20, 2009
  6. are you kidding!!!

#16     Nov 20, 2009
  7. This is pathetic.

If you were legit why the f would you want to post this?!?! There would be a one in a million chance that you were so narcissistic that you needed to prove to anonymous strangers how great you are cause the satisfaction of money wasn't enough... But.... oh yeah that's right, we busted you out on your sim trades before. I feel sorry for you. Your persistence in trying to get others WHO ACTUALLY ARE SUCCESSFUL to post their raw data so you can try to reverse engineer it reaks of desperation.

People who make real money like to keep that shit on the down low. But good luck to you... maybe you will reel someone in!!! LMAO

#17     Nov 20, 2009
  8. :D :D :D :D :D :D

#18     Nov 20, 2009
  9. you never busted me on anything... lol.. are you the elite trader cop?
    too funny.

anyway i will continue to post results... even if they were bad.. but this si already taking up too much time..

do not look for explanations or responses in the future.. i will only be posting a result or two on this site.. probably not daily!

#19     Nov 20, 2009
  10. one last thing.. there is no way to reverse engineer a strategy that is based 80 % on discretionary actions.. i am so amused buy people who talk about reverse engineering.. it truly cracks me up.. lol.. 90 % of the people on this site do not even trade and out of the 10 % who actually do .. 90 % of them if not more are net loss at the end fo the year.

#20     Nov 20, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.