Trading raw on YouTube

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by pavlov0032, Oct 6, 2010.

1. The only cult is in your head, maybe you should go back to your blown up forex account! Apparently you are much happier to post during trading hours then actually trade.

#41     Dec 22, 2010
  2. blowN up forex account? lol yeah, I signed up for trading raw and it didn't take more that 30 min. till it was all gone. Thanks trading raw 5000 to 0 in less than an hour. Btw now that I'm done with my blow up forex acct. I think I'm going to join you guys for the TradingRaw "Nikes and Kool-Aid party" at 7.

#42     Dec 22, 2010
  3. If your not already then you should join his sales team. This is one of the oldest pressure sales tactics in the book.

I don't care how "real" or "fake" this stuff is, it just blatant shilling.

I'm disappointed that threads like this have not been deleted

#43     Jan 9, 2011
  4. Dustin

Dustin

I'd have to have something to gain to be a shill. Regarding the price comment, that is referencing something the site owner mentioned.

#44     Jan 10, 2011
  5. I just posted my review at trade2win but can post it here if you want.

#45     Aug 27, 2011
  6. This is a dam old thread. The tradingraw youtube videos have been taken down.

#46     Aug 27, 2011
  7. Banotradingraw on youtube

#47     Aug 27, 2011
  8. so all you naysayers, I bet with all that videos on youtube you can see the guy is a real deal!

#48     Sep 28, 2011
  9. Did anyone save any of those videos with voice when it was tradingraw on youtube, since those are no longer available? Looking for them

#49     Oct 8, 2011
  10. cookding

cookding

yes, bano (tradingRAW) is the real deal in every way you can imagine. He has a good approach to day trading stocks and teaches level 1 tape reading skills to manage chances on multiple positions.

#50     Dec 19, 2011