Trading raw on YouTube

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by pavlov0032, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Mvector

Mvector

the video is fake like 90% of youtube live trading which is easy to create. live talking during trading is a must when looking for true recorded live trading. this was a fake too - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY67amvsYE0&feature=related

youtube fakes disappear soon since they are not hard to spot.

#31     Nov 27, 2010
  2. "Actually the steal is that you have a total of 6 posts and 5 of them are related to pumping this service."

You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that but accusing me of pumping is out of line. If every experience shared here is construded as pumping how can we anyone share their honest opinion? My post started out as informing then as responses not pump.

#32     Nov 27, 2010
  3. No.Heat

No.Heat

My apologies, after further investigation I had reported incorrect data, it's actually 100%.

Every single fucking post is related to shilling.

#33     Nov 27, 2010
  4. Since I'm accused of pumping and I'm not about to exchange profanity with no.heat, I want post anymore...its ashame we have guys like him who insults our intelligence. Like we are sheeps to be slaughter and we perform no due diligence before every paying for any site. If he's such a honorable person, we should all pay no.heat $199 to make us profitable.

I am here because I thought elitetrader would be a good resource to learn, two years in this business and I'm down over $30k and still tryng to make it work. I did not start this thread, I found it like everyone else, posted like everyone else. It seems my crime was paying for the site and posting my review. If you want more information on my experience private message me.

Good luck everyone.

#34     Nov 27, 2010
  5. ammo

ammo

http://www.trading-naked.com/librar...d-candelsticks-stocks-commodities-tim-ord.pdf i watched your/your friends vid,he says here is a buy signal,i don't know candles so i was at a loss and you /your friend didnt explain it,if your going to put your/your friends name on a product and colect money for it ,make sure the buyer gets something in return,simple business logic, trying to post away under a new name and collect new get rich quick customers has been done here 1000 times and is a short lived scam that you will have to recreate several times under new names,if your not going to learn to trade,and have decided to sell your knowledge, make sure you have some first.....if your not a shill and truly are learning to trade there is a lot of free info on the net ,don't waste any more money on half grown ideas that didnt work for the vendor and wont work for you

#35     Nov 27, 2010
  6. As mentioned this video on YouTube was a replay..I do not know if it was a reminiscence of the real trades as they transpired or not....but I can say this...if he remained as calm as he did in the mixed in audio while live trading...well then he is a good trader with a calm intuition with a true perspective on what is on fornt of him...

I particulary like how he observed the market and commented about the particular instrument in trade...it's entry on the perceived bounce and then following the market...Hint: something about the high of the market (watch the video again!). It was perfect! and it actually went against him for some ticks, but his confidence remained...but he bailed on another instrument at another segement earlier when the market was not at an high....

if it was fake his commentary was real!

ES

#36     Nov 27, 2010
  7. 7rader

7rader

hey et,

i've talked to the guy of trading raw personally many times. he is very knowledgeable and a good honest guy.

as someone mentioned earlier, forget what his pnl says, he makes a very good living as you can see, but the main thing is learning from what he knows.

he is no doubt 100% for real. ive seen him trade real time. i signed up when the site launched last week, with no real expectation but to be satisfied if i learned even ANYTHING that could improve my trading.

already i picked up something from his content that helped my trading personally. so imo the $200 i paid was well worth it already. some days i spend $200 on fees!

#37     Nov 29, 2010
  8. Samsara

Samsara

I believe TradingRaw bestiality speaks for itself, as far as platform fees go.

Matthew.p will fill you in on the details.

#38     Dec 21, 2010
  9. why would you ask such a dumbass question?! You're the one in charge of all these half assed names. For "just subscribing" they sure do know a hell of a lot about the guy. I do have to commend you though. You're doing an excellent job of keeping all these usernames and passwords correct. What a loser

#39     Dec 22, 2010
  10. Haha holy crap. Sorry did I say this is a scam? Actually I take that back, it's starting to look more like a cult.

#40     Dec 22, 2010