trading ranges on NQs lately

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by arzoo, Feb 20, 2004.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Difficult, but who said it was easy? :D

It's more than just defining "breakout". One must also look at "breakout from what?"

But I'm sure Jack is going to go into great detail on this soon, so there's no need for me to trample on his pansies at the moment.

#11     Feb 20, 2004
    #12     Feb 21, 2004
    #13     Feb 22, 2004
  4. I misunderstood. I thought you were referring to actual flag patterns of some sort.

#14     Feb 22, 2004
  5. Please keep the pontificating out of this thread unless it has to do with the thread topic. Thanks.

#15     Feb 22, 2004
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

What? "Pontificating" is Jack's middle name . . .

#16     Feb 22, 2004
  7. I should have used the word signal instead of flag. I understand a lot of people here use flag as a standard name for something.

#17     Feb 24, 2004
  8. Is this what he was referring to??

DBphoenix never gets the picture anyone is facing when thwey request help. He does his usual brain farts. He and steve46 screwed up another recent thread (on using an indirect indicator of volume.) in a similar manner to how dbphoenix screwed up this thread re arzoo and then p when he began to do the same with his prediction BS.

Or was it this?

ET does not have a Q&A. ET does not have a glossary nor any classification system for types of trading. What it seems to have the most of is a bunch of B type people who pile up thousands of brain fart poats.

Or both?

#18     Feb 24, 2004
  9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I suppose you could say that. At least, it's been a "standard name" for something for about 70 years.

#19     Feb 24, 2004
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Still waiting for those helpful posts you keep promising to make.

BTW, congratulations for bringing the Economic Numbers thread to a grinding halt. You really ought to do something about that negativity.

#20     Feb 24, 2004