trading question: what is a "wedge" and "broken wedge"?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Roger Hershey, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Who I am?

I'm a guy who came, stomped, buried and humiliated the enemy.

Then they did the unthinkable to OUR friend JR, so I'm on my last leg here. I don't like being lied to by the establishment.

But I did come and conquer, what's left here for me? Nothing.

I'll be gone for good this week. I would have remained quiet, but babak thought a legitimate question of mine about "ES" was not authentic, and he decided to pounce. Just like with his wedge's, his timing was again horrible.

#11     Jun 22, 2003
  2. Babak

Babak

Apparently you didn't read my post. I answered your question.

Oh, well. What's the use really? I suppose someone who is truly interested to learn may find it interesting. As opposed to you who are solely interested in pissing in the pool.

Now run along and "leave for good" (aka change your handle for the umpteenth time).

#12     Jun 22, 2003
  3. What's your point?

I asked a question about "ES" and you pounced.

Now you cry foul? Just cause I beat up on you alittle more?

I've trashed you over and over, I'm done with it.

#13     Jun 22, 2003
  4. I asked a legitimate question, and baabak the moderator responded with this:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=278249#post278249

If he bothered to look at his link, he would have seen that the question was wrongly answered previously, and a correct answer was sought. I think his response speaks for itself.

Does anyone wonder why he's such an easy mark?

Let's get back to wedges!

#14     Jun 22, 2003
  5. you say a "Bearish wedge is a rising narrow triangle".

Is this similar to a bear flag? I thought a bear flag was a rising narrow triangle. Is there a difference?

Banjo--thanks much for the link. It was quite helpful.

#15     Jun 22, 2003
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

The unfortunate result of behavior such as yours is that those members who are good-hearted and genuinely interested in helping newbies begin to feel like chumps after taking the time to respond to you, then figuring out your agenda. Then when a sincere question comes along from someone truly interested in the answer, the poor guy gets nothing but flak.

You might give up this particular handle this week, but you'll be around for a good deal longer than that, more's the pity.

#16     Jun 22, 2003
  7. Wedge = hanging from the ground by your underwear

Broken Wedge = falling down after someone hung you up by your underwear.

How's that?

#17     Jun 23, 2003
  8. I wish I had you in the room with me, I would set you straight.

How dare you take the moronic side, without investigating. My question was authentic, and I thanked the good people who responded. If you bothered to look at the "ES" thread (well, you posted there, so you must have looked), you would have seen that the previous time I asked, I was told the WRONG answer. I was told the "ES" was the spiders. Just click on baabaks link, and you'll see. How dumb are you?

So I asked again, and this time the good people who answered were right on the mark, and quite helpful. And I thanked them.

Now you come in, and pretend that somehow I'm destroying the integrity of the site. I hope Johnny Rotten is watching this. It shows what a true pathetic moron you are. You brown nosed him so much, it was hard to get your head out of his arse.

What's destroying the site is The establishment and their subsequrnt lying to ET members about Johnny, not my innocent questions.

You should be ashamed, you pretended to be a friend of JR's. But now that he's gone, you're back to "groupie" status and brown nosing again. JR would need a quick vomit from you.

BTW groupie boy, no one who responded should feel like a chump. They helped me out, and answered a real question I had. And I thanked them for it. How can you spin that?

#18     Jun 23, 2003