Trading Platform

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by TheCaymanIsland, Dec 8, 2008.

1. chalice

chalice

Metatrader 4 platform is the bets. I used a couple of others before turning to MT, so I know what I am talking about.

#11     Dec 16, 2008
  2. anouka

anouka

I actually consider the MT4 a much more powerful platform thanks to its built-in programming language, not only because it allows you to create your own indicators, scripts and EA’s but also because those custom indicators are developed for and not another platforms.

#12     Dec 16, 2008
  3. Isn't Metatrader just for FOREX?

#13     Dec 17, 2008
  4. I believe it is only for Forex trading but as far as I know is a really good platform, both easy for beginners and can be turned to an advanced tool for expert traders as well.

#14     Dec 17, 2008
  5. Reggie59

Reggie59

I believe it also. Haven't seen MT4 being used for another thing than for currency trader. I guess it was only developed for that, but there are other platforms for other things, you just need to find them.

#15     Dec 17, 2008
  6. ProTrade Greg

ProTrade Greg ET Sponsor

I suggest you consider RealTick. They are now owned by Barclays. You can trade just about anything through their product on most markets around the world. It really just depends on the broker you choose that is distributing RealTick.

Check out ProTradeFinancial.com. We offer RealTick and many other trading products. We provide intra-day market intelligence and color. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service. We primarily cater to professional traders and institutional customers.

#16     Dec 18, 2008