Trading Plan HELP!

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by ilcaa, May 2, 2006.

1. ilcaa

ilcaa

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had a format that one can follow to create a very detailed and structured trading plan....fairly new to trading and not sure how to create the best plan for myself...

what should i include, what areas should I cover, how specific, etc?

If anyone has a blueprint, or can guide me to a site or book that details how to create a trading plan would very much appreciate it...
    thanks

2. Well, last week we showed you how to become a gynaecologist. And this week on 'How to do it' we're going to show you how to play the flute, how to split an atom, how to construct a box girder bridge, how to irrigate the Sahara Desert and make vast new areas of land cultivatable, but first, here's Jackie to tell you all how to rid the world of all known diseases.
    Jackie Hello, Alan.
    Alan Hello, Jackie.
    Jackie Well, first of all become a doctor and discover a marvellous cure for something, and then, when the medical profession really starts to take notice of you, you can jolly well tell them what to do and make sure they get everything right so there'll never be any diseases ever again.
    Alan Thanks, Jackie. Great idea. How to play the flute. (picking up a flute) Well here we are. You blow there and you move your fingers up and down here.
    Noel Great, great, Alan. Well, next week we'll be showing you how black and white people can live together in peace and harmony, and Alan will be over in Moscow showing us how to reconcile the Russians and the Chinese. So, until next week, cheerio.

3. Here you go, I got this from Trade2win .com, it's a blueprint. I am still working on my plan. Follow your rules or blow up your account. Good luck. Did that post, first time posting, hmm?

Dan

4. Did the turnip make 2 stops thru EliteTrader.com? This has got to be the 30th post from a noob in the last week? :confused:

5. Ebo

Ebo

Just bend over and plan on losing most of your money, then figure out how to break even, if you are fairly intelligent, you might, and I use that term loosely, figure out how to be cash positive.

In the meantime, study every timeframe chart and ignore 90% of the posts on this website.