Trading Partnerships

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by fjjoe, Jan 21, 2021.

1. fjjoe

fjjoe

I represent a relatively new company looking to expand our audience by creating RSS feeds on our platform for trading-related content providers. However, outreach has been challenging to say the least! Content providers are not as receptive to our RSS feed as we had anticipated they would be.

Does anyone know of any trading-related content providers that have been open to new and alternative marketing channels in the past? I have already contacted many but have not had much success and need to refine my search as the “casting as wide-a-net as possible” approach is not working. These content providers could be anything from a YouTube channel about trading/forex/cryptocurrency/etc., to a trading educator’s website.

If anyone knows of any content providers who have shown interest in similar partnership programs in the past please let me know.

Thanks,

fjjoe.

2. Hey buddy, if I come across any of the content providers, will definitely let you know. For now, I don't know any.

3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Isn't this forum technically a "content provider" especially from the sponsors considering they sometimes post original content ???

wrbtrader