Trading options on foreign exchanges

Discussion in 'Options' started by nravo, Oct 1, 2007.

  1. nravo


    You have to be a non-US resident, according to the SEC. But what is a non-US resident? I live in Australia, but am a temporary resident on a four-year work visa; not a permanent resident. Does this qualify? After a month, Interactive Brokers has not been able to give me an answer. Any experts here?
  2. MTE