Trading options all day on my iPhone 11 pro max

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Oct 1, 2019.

1. been trading SPY options all day today on my phone. Using the tdameritrade client and its been great. I also use the etrade client as well both work great.

super quick to enter and exit trades etc. Sitting and relaxing in my sunroom watching the ocean instead of the office.

Amazing how far things have gone tech wise. Love having all that capability in the palm of my hand.

easymon1 likes this.
  2. easymon1

easymon1

mr kingofshorts
    . . . you got that right.
    do you look at charts on your device?
    if so, could you post a generic screenshot or even a photo into a mirror when the chart is full sized on the screen? maybe put any old indicator thats handy on the lower 25% of the screen, and maybe show horizontal and vertical versions of the same chart with 15 to 40 candles visable?
    lol, hey, it never hurts to ask, right.
    feel free to freshen your iced tea, ignore this, and go about your trade-cation.
    cheers
    nq 2019 1001 1442 d.png

Nobert likes this.
  3. Axon

Axon

Not much to look at but here's the TradingView app on an iPhone

VPhantom and easymon1 like this.
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Just an Apple Fan Boy thinking of an excuse to brag he's got an Apple Phone, nothing to see here.

Mid Priced Samsung A70 working great here, 1/3rd the price.

5. Axon

Axon

Picked mine up off of Craigslist for 200 bucks. I'm sure people have their reasons but I can't imagine paying much more than that for a phone except for one of those new folding ones but we'll see.

6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Forget Folding phones, all plastic easily scratched screens, there is 1 with 2 glass screens that go nearly together, which might work better.

I can carry 8" tablet around to trade off so don't see the point personally.

7. easymon1

easymon1

Mr turveyd,
    if you get a chance, would you mind posting a screenshot of that bad boy with a chart on it?
    any details you feel like listing would be cool too.
    thx
    nG 2019 1001 1903 d.png

8. Axon

Axon

Not him but here's my Galaxy Tab s5e (10 inches or so) I use to trade all the time. Highly recommended.

9. easymon1

easymon1

mr axon,
    looks great.
    hell yeah 91.jpg

10. What happens if your connection dies? what's your backup?

#10     Oct 1, 2019