trading option pitchforks

Discussion in 'Options' started by atticus, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pretentious? Have you ever shown a blotter in your time on this board? Bloomberg stories?

#51     Jun 20, 2012
  2. you know what Atticus? Seriously, I am not trying to flame with what I am saying now. You are putting words in others' mouth ALL DAY, you make up stories, you outright LIE!!! But when others point to facts that YOU yourself showed you get all agitated. Have you every thought about it? You yourself were very excited with your 3 ES futures, someone managing >1 mil would not even deem worth mentioning. You trade off Oanda. But when others point it out you come up with all those fictitious stories that nobody can prove: Bloomberg, connectivity here and there, trading big-ass size here and there. Dude, who knows? Nobody. So spare me this bs. Seriously. If you dont want to be questioned on your totally unproven stories and claims then stop putting words in others' mouth they never said. Especially stick to facts and not creative stories in order to make YOUR OWN SELFISH POINTS COMPLETELY REMOTE ANY REALITY.

If I get booted off this site for this post then so be it, but I just voice my opinion that I smell more and more BS about you. Maybe you can fool some newbies but stop pretending what a big ass guy you are and then you trade smallest level retail size and deem it worth mentioning and show off your Oanda screens. I said it before, no Harvard graduate cleans toilets. Your stories just dont add up.

Stop flaming others, and especially stop hunt in others' threads only because you need to satisfy your hunger for constant competition, most people here are not interested in competing with you. Maybe in your book that looks weak but in most parts of the world it does not.

#52     Jun 20, 2012
  3. So you're not flaming here. You're my shrink, lol. Thanks toodles, but I think your pathology has mine beat by a country mile.

I take edge where I find it. I absolutely trade retail outright or against ibank when I can. I trade a lot of fwd-starts at Oanda as they're not available on UBS FX-opt-trader. Once they trade to date they're fungible. Oanda's granularity from five-minutes to 180-days on 12 crosses is great stuff. Their pricing sucks on traditional touches, but their fwd-starts are exploitable.

Competition? I don't consider you of the same genus, let alone species. You should stay off the FX and option boards as you're woefully out of your depth.

And no, you've stated nothing in this post to get booted, Quixote, so take a xanax and go back to random entries.

Soft exotics. lol.

#53     Jun 20, 2012
  4. UBS does not offer forward starts? Lol. That is about the biggest bs I ever heard. They do, so does Deutsche, so does Barclays, even on their etrading platform (Barx). You are telling us those guys dont make markets in forward vol? You may be able to pull those stunts with newbies but don't fool those who have traded rates exotics and options extensively and do understand a bit about options.

#54     Jun 20, 2012
  5. Not electronically. It's bespoke/phone deals, retard. What does fwd VOL have to do with it?! LOL

Now where are your blotters? huh?

WTF are "soft exotics"?

#55     Jun 20, 2012
  6. ha, which proves you NEVER traded at a hedge fund NOR sell-side firm. Look it up if you do not fully understand the products you are trading. Good night.

#56     Jun 20, 2012
  7. I suggest you call UBS... lol. please do not leave. i like how you edited out the soft exotics and then put the phrase back in the original post. It saved me from pulling the screenshot.

I will admit, for a third time, that I do not know what a "soft exotic" is. I have never come across the term in my years as a trader.

Soft exotics. Yes. I hope google crawls this quickly so that Emanuel Derman can school me in amazing's soft exotics.

soft exotics?

#57     Jun 20, 2012
  8. electricsavant -- please leave the thread as it is, but let's keep forthcoming posts on-topic. I'll post about listed pitchforks after I stop rolling on the floor.

#58     Jun 20, 2012
  9. Cat fight!!!

http://www.amazon.com/California-Exotics-Devons-Private-Pleasures/dp/B000EZZ85S

#59     Jun 20, 2012
  10. Current MTM of 71.25 x 8.65; or $97.20. Gain of 5.35 which was the sticky-loss to strike under a flat surface.

#60     Jun 20, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.