trading opportunities this morning ??

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TKOtrader, Nov 5, 2002.

1. you might want to look at the movement of spreads and options...

#11     Nov 5, 2002
  2. This is the first day in quite awhile that I did not trade the morning. Just did not see anything worth the risk.

#12     Nov 5, 2002
  3. JORGE

JORGE

I saw a study that showed when the line moves in favor of the underdog, example: Team A starts as a 3pt dog and moves to a 7pt dog the odds are in your favor to go with the dog. The premise was based on the fact that the line will open at an efficient point and then the public will place money on the favorite pushing the line in favor of the underdog. Not sure how often this works but it is interesting to watch how far the line will sometimes move on college games.

Anyway's I have never tried to make a living off of football games, just entertainment.

#13     Nov 5, 2002
  4. im gonna have to watch for that !! :D

#14     Nov 5, 2002
  5. TSaimoto

TSaimoto Guest

Why the LOL???

Let's say I told you ES is good. How would you have traded it? I can be a scalper, a momentum trader, a trend-follower, counter-trend contrarian, and etc. etc.

How do you trade?

LOL because of your lack of style in trading. Well, you might have a style but if you did, why ask? No need to do that because having a trading style includes market picking criterias.

Do you really want to correlate with other traders in here? I'm not saying the traders here suck. It's just that were all different and should embrace and understand the differences.

It's the same concept as giving and asking for a stock tip.

So... putting it all together... why ask a tip from people you barely know?

#15     Nov 5, 2002