trading on the Iphone

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by tradingcards, Sep 13, 2007.

1. I heard someone say you can trade IB webtrader through the iphone. Someone else said that webtrader requires IE 6.0 and the iphone does not have IE, it uses some other type of web browser (Safari, I think). Can someone confirm any of these

thank you

Any word on when the new version of iphone is coming out?

2. If you look at my last post on the webtrading with IB thread, I am no longer able to acces the site....

I'll be fiddling tonight to figure out why that is.

3. I spoke too soon. I can't login to mobile or webtrader from my IP at this time.

4. paradox

paradox

Anyone try IB mobile trader or webtrader on symbian OS phone (s60)? i.e. Nokia N95

IB mobile trader works on old pocket pc running windows mobile 2003, but webtrader does not work with either Opera or IE browser.

5. 1011101

6. BTW, make life simple. Email yourself the login link and click it from the email...

Yes, Mobiletrader works great. I guess webtrader working was a fluke for me....

7. just21

just21

Works fine on a nokia e61.

8. sammybea

sammybea

does anyone know if qcharts would work on the Iphone? I was just thinking how incredible it would be to have my charts on the go.

9. Has qcharts been coded for iphone or is it still pc based? Remember the iPhone is OS X on a portable computing device with a mobilephone.app to make calls.

If qcharts is totally browser based without flash, you may have a chance. If it is locked to a PC platform, most likely not.

10. just21

just21

That is mobiletrader that works fine on the nokia e61.

#10     Oct 1, 2007