Trading on the CME

Discussion in 'Journals' started by VaheV, Oct 17, 2015.

1. VaheV

VaheV

Hello my name is Vahe engaged in futures trading on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange more than a year. I work at the terminal nt7. I have positive statistics that are provided below. I also have experience in learning the trade. The disciples, too, there is a positive statistic. This topic will lead a new trading statistics, and you can observe the dynamics of my trade. I am currently living in Russia. If you have questions to ask I will try to answer them as quickly as possible.

My Stats from 1.05 - 24.08

Clip2net_151018020425.png

And new statistics from the beginning of this month , as there are no losing days. But this work is carried out only up to 3 contracts for a smaller bill as an example of trade. Trading without indicators ! Only clean graphics and volumes . Trading is conducted in a quiet market . Trading styles vary depending on the time spent on trading.

5.png

Clip2net_151017003944.png

2.png

3.png

Sincerely VaheV.

P.S sorry for my lousy English.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  2. Chubbly

Chubbly

So you made $800 on 8 trades...

i960 and VaheV like this.
  3. VaheV

VaheV

I'm just showing my experience , as far as possible will show how scalping and day trading and swing trading. important in trading stability and the result is not it? The above shows that I made $ 900 in 2-3 trades , and for three months has made almost $ 100K $ 300K . The new statistics will show new trades

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  4. Chubbly

Chubbly

Show me 5-10 years of live trades with all the entries and exits and then I will believe you.

5. VaheV

VaheV

Thank you for your interest , follow my posts , and I'm sure you will not be disappointed

6. Chubbly

Chubbly

Please post some live trades so we can follow. Anyone can post fake trades the day after

7. VaheV

VaheV

I do not quite understand you. Trade had been in real-time as I will try to publish the transaction after each trading day.

8. Eight. lt is a very lucky Chinese number." --Rogue Trader, 1999 movie :D
    [​IMG]

pursuit and VaheV like this.
  9. Chubbly

Chubbly

Anyone can fake results publishing results at the end of the trading day.

I want you to publish your trade as soon as you make it so we can follow it live. If you can get consistent results then you are good. If you can't you are just a scammer.

Why doesn't the moderator delete threads like this

10. actually I think he made 13 trades

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
    #10     Oct 18, 2015