Trading on Divine Psychology

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Good1, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Thanks for the reply,

"Does exiting the theater" Imply suicide?

This is all way over my head so I'll state that this is my last question and take the blue pill for now lol.

Thanks, have a goodone, Good1

#21     Mar 20, 2012
  2. Good1

Good1

A wise man once said, "Lay down your life for My sake", meaning, if you want to experience yourself as Reality, you've got to let your imagination "die" (let it go). So is that suicide? It depends on who you think you are! If you think you are any of the characters on stage, it will sound like it and feel like it. But if you are Reality, it will feel like you are rising from the dead!

Do you remember that character in "The Matrix", who was offered bribes to betray his friends? They offered him a big juicy steak (and wine). And he decided he didn't care of everything was fake! He liked it! That's pretty much what we are all being offered (by imagination) and accepting...until we find the will to rise above.

#22     Mar 20, 2012
  3. Good1

Good1

So just to add more clarity. If you exited one theater for another, you might not notice it (most of the time). The current scene may look quite the same, but you are in a parallel universe with a different outcome. If you experience a miracle, something really unusual like the replacement of a limb, it's pretty sure you have shifted into another, parallel universe with a better script.

These shifts are a result of toggles that you are flipping deep down in your will. You are somehow saying that you no longer accept nor condone what is being seen, and you are ready to see something better, something less brutal, something not so ridiculous. Till then, we do silently condone what's on the screen. So whenever i hear people saying things like, "It's gonna get worse", it tells me what kinds of movies they are interested in seeing. And they may indeed see them.

However, leaving the multiplex will not be so subtle. It will be extremely obvious, so much so that it may scare the living daylights out of any mind that is unprepared. A&P said it would drive the unprepared insane. Indeed, it is the one thing we fear the most, more than the brutality of imagination. So everything is progressing gradually, leisurely. But there's also a destiny for us all.

#23     Mar 20, 2012
  4. ocean5

ocean5

Not quite,only i meant to say ''Dow 100,000''

#24     Mar 20, 2012
  5. Good1

Good1

Oh. Well i don't know when the bull market will begin, if it begins, except that there is going to be a big dip first, like after 911. So let's say that's 2015. Then, let's say the Dow hits 100,000 in 2045. That's 30 years to go from x (8,000?) to 100,000 = y% per year. Would that be a good bull run?

#25     Mar 20, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Although I am an atheist, my earlier comment had nothing to do with religion. Let me put it this way: If you were hellbent on baking a shit cake, would I be doing you any favors by encouraging you to eat it?

#26     Mar 20, 2012
  7. The book in question is Your Immortal Reality by Gary Renard published in 2006 and is sequel to his book The Disappearance of The Universe published in 2004. The visits to Mr. Renard happened well before the publications of these books though. I think between 1992 - 2001 if memory serves. Apparently it took him 8+ years just to finish the first book.

I just finished Your Immortal Reality last week and read these exact predictions. They also said that the leader of Iran would be a lunatic and that the Western Powers would most likely have to retaliate against Tehran with nukes.... So before Dow 100,000 there is going to be a few bumps along the way so fasten your seat belt I guess.

Seriously, these two books are life changing for me not because of these predictions (even if you could capitalize fully on them you are missing the point the two beings were trying to make) but they contain a lot more valuable truth about your life here and your future life. That being said, I too am bullish for stocks in 2050 and humanity! :)

#27     Mar 20, 2012
  8. Here is another interesting trading related passage from The Disappearance of the Universe. The male being Arten is speaking to Renard about interests:

"So yes, develop your abilities. Trade the markets if you want to, as just one example. Use technical analysis. Get excited when you see a divergence on your stochastics -- although a simple trend-following method would be smarter." Here is some interesting fodder for trend following vs counter-trend following debates! I have no comment on either... they both have pluses and minuses in my experience!!

He goes on to say though that everything is just a virtual movie so to speak so don't get to caught up in the "reality" of it because everything we can perceive is quite literally an illusion of the mind.

#28     Mar 20, 2012
  9. Your predictions about the future life of this thread were sadly mistaken. Oh well, I'm not surprised. Thanks for bringing this topic up it was interesting while it lasted. :D

#29     Mar 20, 2012
  10. Good1

Good1

Thanks Brocklanders, nobody asked me what book it was, and without having read it, i don't know how anyone would be able to google it up. But it sounds like you've read it because these are accurate quotes.

Yes, his first book was post-911 based on about 9 years worth of transcripts/history. I've ready both books and can't remember from which were these predictions made or when. But let's say 2005. What were the chances, in 2005 that the leader of Iran would still be around in 2012? He had to steal an election to get here.

So, so far, this prediction is valid. He still has how many more years left in office? And now, look at how the rhetoric on both sides has heated up in the last seven years. I didn't really want to talk about it much because the scenarios proposed are so damned nasty. A false flag (who knows?) blamed on Iran, which may or may not be involved, but may have been dumb enough to be plausibly blamable.

In terms of psychology, and why it may open a door to a bull market, is that people may now believe that the threat of terrorism or whatever fundamental militant Islamism means to the West, is finally dealt with and over. And that's good for business. So...perceptions will lead the way.

Yes, i remember the trend-following comment and may have gotten to that (had this thread not been moved to Chit Chat). Divergences, are of course, a way of fading what may have been a trend, and may indeed be a way to do it. My study of divergences suggested it was probably valid enough to build a system on.

If the next phase of their prediction comes to pass, i would not want to be fading a bull market, not even on divergences.

#30     Mar 20, 2012