Trading on Apple Computer

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by TKOtrader, Jul 21, 2003.

1. I've spoken to the guys at Linnsoft, and they seem really friendly and nice, they update their software very very regularly (adding new features and fixing bugs), and develop first on the Mac. The Mac version is better than the Windows version. You can download a demo for either Mac or Windows to test it out. They also said charts look better on the Mac (I agree, but we have M$ employees posting here who'd disagree)...

BeeSoft's ProTA Gold is also cool and very low cost. Does all the typical TA stuff, nothing too fancy, but solid. Their OSX version isn't out yet, but it's currently in beta testing.

And Java Charting sites are all over, and Java seems to work better and faster on the Mac.

#11     Jul 21, 2003
  2. You are true on all counts. Beesoft's ProTA Gold is a great EOD program. I prefer it for EOD even though the Linnsoft program does the same things.

#12     Jul 21, 2003
  3. i'mlong

i'mlong

Why would anyone ever want to trade on an Apple? Aren't pcs cheaper anyway? I don't know one trader on it. I think that says something.

#13     Jul 21, 2003

4. i have an opportunity to get one of these new mac's very cheap. thats why i was wondering.

thanks for all the feedback guys !

#14     Jul 21, 2003
  5. UNIX

it just won't crash....

#15     Jul 21, 2003