Trading on Acid

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NYOBScalper, Oct 29, 2007.

1. ROFLMAO!!!

#41     Oct 31, 2007
  2. maxpi

maxpi

I quit drugs pretty much once the quality was not there.. too scary taking something somebody made somewhere... no clue what you're getting most of the time... bad dope can wreck a life, I don't recommend any of it nowadays.... I spent a week in a mental hospital after shooting up some speed once, that ended my foray into drugs, I had to go get a job!!! I studied brain health and nutrition after that!!

Those were pretty good days for me though, about 1963-5 time period. There was a small crowd of us that would smoke some good stuff from Mexico we got from some guy that had a house trailer full of it all the time way the heck out in the desert.... he had a different name every time somebody asked him, he made them up on the spot as I recall, if we were in a Kerry's restaurant he was Kerry.... a real character I suppose.. the dope was not very powerful but just how powerful does it have to be to feel good? We had Bob Dylan's early albums, the ones that had songs that only stoners could relate too.... we would play those and laugh a bit, make a hamburger run after awhile, some things probably never change.. Occasionally we would leverage the rent money into a kilo and drive to San Francisco and unload it for $15/bag, multiplied our rent money by about 3x in a weekend, cops priorities didn't seem to be big on drugs, we did little to hide what we were doing, never worried about getting busted much at all... trading is kind of like that, if you need some bucks, work it for awhile than go back to something more pleasureful.... I'm thinking about how to gear up a laptop somehow so I can live on the Appalachain trail or better yet Big Sur in the summers and still trade.... I have stuff that is minimally productive of income and requires pretty much trading only the early hours and near the close... that is a good life to me, outdoors a lot and making enough for expenses....

#42     Oct 31, 2007
    stochastix likes this.
  3. Well I'm sucking on a tab as I write this...

Il'l come back here and post my runs at the end of the day. Wish me luck!

#43     Nov 27, 2007
  4. maxpi

maxpi

Good luck!!

#44     Nov 27, 2007
  5. Well, I wouldn't recommend it - finished out up 154 and had to shut down for discipline reasons....

my charts look so amazingly pretty, though....

#45     Nov 27, 2007
  6. [​IMG]

#46     Nov 27, 2007
  7. #47     Nov 27, 2007
  8. dontyouwnatsumbuddytoluv?

When the truth is found to be lies ....

your eyes, I say YOUR eyes may look like his
    Yeah, but in your head, baby, I'm afraid you don't know where it is

Tears are running down and down and down your breast
    And your friends, baby they treat you like a guest

you better...
    Find somebody to looooooooooooooooooove