Trading Offices --Tampa Clearwater St. Pete

Discussion in 'Trading' started by gimp570, Feb 26, 2007.

1. gimp570

gimp570

Does anyone know of any trading offices in the tampa area? I have been trading from home for over 5 years now and I want to get back into an office. (just to get out of the house) I dont think there are any trading offices open anymore. Is anyone interested in trading from an office?? If we could get a couple of people together and find a small office. I think one can find office space pretty cheap right now...Any Traders interested in renting a small office?? Does anyone know of a good location? And how much it is going to cost to rent a small office something like 300ish sq feet?

2. z32000

z32000

are u frpm tampa?

3. gimp570

gimp570

I am going to find an office with-in a month..I am tired of trading from home.....anyone have any suggestions on where to find a very small/ cheap office. With good internet? Is there anyone currently trading from an office in the tampa area? Anyone interested in renting an office? Any suggestions or ideas appreciated....

4. gimp570

gimp570

I am going to find an office with-in a month..I am tired of trading from home.....anyone have any suggestions on where to find a very small/ cheap office. With good internet? Is there anyone currently trading from an office in the tampa area? Anyone interested in renting an office? Any suggestions or ideas appreciated....

5. nitro

nitro