Trading Office in Toronto

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by seekingcompany, Jul 19, 2007.

1. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

#11     Jul 23, 2007
  2. mmmarkus

mmmarkus

I am unable to attend this Thursday. Perhaps I will join the next meeting.

If anyone already trades out of an office in or around Toronto where everybody contributes, I would welcome any pm's.

#12     Jul 23, 2007

3. check your PM

#13     Jul 26, 2007

4. check your pm

#14     Jul 26, 2007
  5. teck

teck

YO SEEKING ....
    Whos your current broker im CDN lookin for best prop firm to go remote with ,was with HLV and got ripped off for my risk capital been in limbo ever since but lookin for decent firm .THnx ,Teck

#15     Aug 30, 2007
  6. mmmarkus

mmmarkus

seekingcompany,

I have sent you PM's but no response at all. Have you or anyone else made any progress, or found a few that would be willing to get together to trade out of same location and share expenses?

#16     Aug 30, 2007
  7. Dave77

Dave77

I'm a professional trader who works from home and I would like to join an office. I was a daytrader at Swift Trade from 2000-2002. Please let me know if anyone is interested in starting up an office or knows of one in Toronto.

#17     Oct 1, 2007
  8. teck

teck

Hey Dave
    Are you with a prop firm if so who?
    teck

#18     Oct 1, 2007
  9. Dave77

Dave77

Teck:

I am not a Prop trader. I trade equities, options, currencys, and commodities fom my home office but I would like to be in an office with other traders.

Dave

#19     Oct 1, 2007
  10. teck

teck

Ahhh ok Dave
    IM in London lookin for the best broker im with Td but no level two- just tried their L2 demo its laughable its exactly like Quest trades demo . Whos your broker....who do you think is the best ? Also i hang in a pal talk room with a few guys called DAY TRADING FOR A LIVING ....download the free pal talk and pop in if you want...thnx teck

#20     Oct 1, 2007