Trading NQ With Simplified SCT

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Joe Doaks, Jan 31, 2009.

1. LOL, I have absoutely no idea what Neoxx sees ... I honestly think he has intelligence and ability in other professions confused with being able to trade well.

He has lots of the former and very, very little of the latter.

#21     Feb 1, 2009
  2. I humbly submit that you are correct in your analysis sir.

Very few threads at ET actually post valuable information in these forums ... you have succeed where the majority have failed miserably.

And remember, KISS. :)

P.S. And to think, I hadn't really planned on even fucking around on ET today! :eek:

#22     Feb 1, 2009

3. Haha, I'm not sure it's good for a persons sanity peering into the minds of madmen. I suppose it takes a sense of humour.

Good trading.

Dackster.

#23     Feb 1, 2009
  4. Here's the finished version Joe (Doaks) :D

As you can see from Friday's chart, we had a strong sell-off on high (selling) volume. While the market did make its ususal afternoon retrace, taking the trade based on price action alone would have just been a headfake, the true trend remaind to the downside and the selling resumed enforce at 1:30pm ET.

Cheers, hit-em-hard come Monday! :)

#24     Feb 1, 2009
  5. I just remembered, this thread is on Trading the NQ!

Well, here's how it looks. Even though the trade was not reflected in the higher time-frames I watch, this system did generate a successful Buy Signal for the NQ (10 pt POP).

#25     Feb 1, 2009
  6. MBS, there's an old racist joke, for which I am sure all will forgive me, but the punch line is apropos:

Li'l Eva frens dey say: "Come walk wid us. We teech yo 'bouts mens! (Li'l Eva, she be jes tweve.)

De first mans dey sees, wun girl say "HELLO 8-2!"

Li'l Eva say, "Whut dat mene, hello 8-2?"

"It MENES, he gots 8 inch, but kins onney go twicet a night!"

"Oh!", say Li'l Eva, (Li'l Eva, she be no fule.)

Nex mans dey sees, de secunt gurl, she say: "HELLO, 4-5!"

"Whut dat menes?", ask Li'l Eva.

"It MENES, he onney gots fo inch, but he kins go five time a night!"

Nex mans, de thurd gurl say: "HELLO Four Roses!"

Li'l Eva say, confused: "Fo Roses, dass a likker ain it?"

All tree gurl scream tagevva: "Chile! Yo dun BROAK de code!"

#26     Feb 1, 2009
  7. ROTFLMAO! :D :D :D

#27     Feb 1, 2009
  8. Now that you are suitably softened up, I must tell you that I am lowly incensed that you figured it out. Worse, you figured it out BETTER than I did! So you owe me the pseudocode in a PM. I must warn you, however, it doesn't ALWAYS work, or it would work always. That's why I have twelve different Simplifried SCT codes. And you owe me royalties for using the stoplight format! Anyway, I hope the SCT crowd gets the joke. The PV Relation is NOT something you Crayola. You HARD CODE it!

#28     Feb 1, 2009
  9. Farctals and Dackster, thanks for your support. Sadly, that now makes you members of the B-Team. You can never go back, never post in Journals. It is a lonely existence. I would say that you now have new friends, but, alas, we are all loners.

To all, kindly stay tuned for Monday's Simplifried SCT performance.

#29     Feb 1, 2009

10. Thankyou, Joe.

It's an absolute pleasure being part of the B team.

Sincerely,

Dackster.

#30     Feb 1, 2009