Trading Natural Gas

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by unconventional wisdom, Feb 1, 2022.

1. I have traded it ever hour and every minute for ten years. I was glued to the chart

#31     Feb 22, 2022
  2. The question is... how many margin calls when it goes up... its all good and safe when you short it

#32     Feb 22, 2022
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Hahhaa, yer a pretty funny guy!

#33     Feb 22, 2022
  4. Crude Oil is much safer, why you even trade this? By the way i no longer trade. I just pop here once a while and i still look at charts everey two minutes

#34     Feb 22, 2022
  5. You can lose your account, your house, your shirt , your car and everything you own, even your wife and kids... in less then a minute. . your day trading doe not matter

#35     Feb 22, 2022
  6. maxinger

maxinger

based on your previous postings,
    I interpret it as you never traded NG or you have a problem trading NG.

#36     Feb 22, 2022
    Overnight likes this.
  7. and at amp futures you could have enetered a ng trade for 500$ for a long ass time... apparently they increased it hahah

#37     Feb 22, 2022
  8. Its not tradable. Its dangerous.

#38     Feb 22, 2022
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Thanks for your advice. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya'.

Seriously, dude. If you are not in the game, and have no track record to back your own shit up, you have no validation here.

#39     Feb 22, 2022
  10. Overnight

Overnight

Oh, you think NG is dangerous?!? You know why that is, sweet-pee? That's only because it is $10 per tick. Wanna' see something even more insane?

Try RBOB futures. Your mind will explode.

#40     Feb 22, 2022