Trading multiple FX accounts

Discussion in 'Forex' started by andyjenks, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Does anyone trade multiple retail FX accounts at different brokerage houses? Do you know of any software that would act as a bridge and allow you to execute trades across all platforms at the same time?

2. Metatrader does master account but at the same broker.

3. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

You could run multiple instances of Metatrader on one computer. Same with Sierra Chart.

4. Sig

Sig

Why? If there is a difference in pricing arbing the rational thing to do would be
    Why, just out of curiosity?

5. I was thinking more about security of your capital. For example, if I wanted to trade 100k but was nervous to keep it all with one shop, is there a technology that could execute trades at one time across 4 platforms? Maybe there is a better option I don't know about.

6. Sig

Sig

Makes sense. Many have an API so you could program a solution. Coincidentally having an API is generally a sign that they're more stable.

7. Yes asked my current broker yesterday and they said they do not...hmmmmm...I don't associate with many other traders but curious if guys who trade larger amounts fully trust putting their funds with a single offshore broker...seems silly to me.

8. Breezy12

Breezy12

You can use a platform that connects multiple accounts in terms of social trading. Let's say if you want to use the copy trade system, you should use a social trading platform, where you can copy trades from one expert trader to your account. In this case you'll have to copy to more than one account from multiple traders.

9. More likely you’ll lose it before broker security becomes an issue

10. Breezy12

Breezy12

What do you mean by broker security?

#10     Dec 6, 2018